3.11. T/n's Perspective: Wednesday After School Hours With My Friend (II)

[June 27, 2129]
[4:30 PM, Wednesday After Time]
[In Amiguchi's Room]

T/n:  "Here you go, I beat it for you."

Amiguchi:  "That quick?! I just went to get some soda for a quick moment..."

He was sure surprised.
It took him about three minutes to get their drinks and back...
But she swiftly and easily defeated the level he was stuck on for so long.
Man, was he happy to have someone like T/n to help him out.

T/n:  "It's also on extreme level?"

Amiguchi:  "Yeah, I don't like playing Casual nor Normal level in any game."

T/n:  "Me neither. But hey, you made it to Lvl 102 in Extreme, so I'm proud of you."

Amiguchi:  "T-thanks..."

His bangs hides his face, even if she can't see his expression, she knows by his tone that he's completely embarrassed.

T/n:  "Can't someone take a compliment now~?"

Amiguchi:  "Shoot, now you got me..."

T/n giggles in return.
T/n:  "Is that drink mine?"

Amiguchi:  "Yeah, soda is all I have right now."

T/n:  "Just soda?"

Amiguchi:  "Just soda."

T/n:  "..."

Amiguchi:  "..."

T/n:  "Hey, let's go grocery shopping."

Amiguchi:  "Wha- You don't have to..."

T/n:  "I believe you're the type to get fast food too?"

Amiguchi had no words.
Well, what was he supposed to say here?
He knew he's guilty of this but...

T/n:  "I can cook, so let have some Teriyaki today."

Amiguchi:  "Teriyaki?! You can cook?!"

T/n:  "Yep, my sister is most talented one though. She can bake and cook."

Amiguchi:  "That's amazing... Wait."
Amiguchi recalls his memories.

Amiguchi:  "I remember your sister saying at the rooftop during lunch... that your mother was a chef before having you and Y/n. Don't tell me, your teacher is your mom?"

T/n:  "Correct, my dad was a baker before he quit his job to work for the Shikishima Industries company."

Amiguchi:  "Shikishima? Like in Shikishima Industries that publicly makes products like fridges and TVs?"

T/n:  "Yeah, they also work in another range of products such as rockets, planes, trains, ships and home appliances. My father is working for the home appliances area and making sure sells go well."

Amiguchi:  "Ohhhh..."

T/n:  "But right now, from what he told my sister and I, he's now working from home because too many of his coworkers are getting sick."

Amiguchi:  "Convenient. Now he's home with his children and his wife he normally can't see throughout the day."

T/n:  "Even better, his job gave him a choice. He can either work from home or go back to his workplace whenever he wants."

Amiguchi:  "Wow, they're very lenient with their workers."

T/n:  "He is one of the best workers in the home appliances area, so I can see why they would let my dad choose. My father also told me that he might get an extra week off from his time leave off."

Amiguchi:  "Isn't that great?"

T/n:  "Of course, he's always gone for almost more than half the day, not giving me time to talk to him like I used to."

Amiguchi:  "Daddy's girl?"

T/n:  "Mommy's girl. Y/n's Daddy's girl for sure."

Amiguchi:  "Cute."

T/n looks away blushing.

Amiguchi:  "Let's go grocery shopping. I just figured that I need to do shopping also."

T/n:  "More junk food and soda, I assume?" T/n jokes.

Amiguchi:  "Yeah, and possibly juices, salad, and sandwiches."

T/n:  "I'll be making food so you can have some leftovers tomorrow. If you do like my cooking, that is."

Amiguchi:  "You know you don't have to...

T/n:  "I insist. And plus eating too much junk food and fast food is not good for you."

Amiguchi:  "I guess if you want to, then you... can."

Amiguchi:  "Why...? Why am I getting embarrassed so much...?"

Again, what was this mysterious feeling he was feeling?
This feeling from T/n... it was so familiar to him.
Yet it felt far at the same time.
As if there was a missing puzzle piece left the complete the puzzle.
But what is that piece?

T/n chuckles at his answer.
T/n:  "Let's go, then."

Amiguchi:  "One moment, you're probably tired of wearing your school uniform. Before we go, get me give you a change of clothes, then we can go."

T/n:  "Okay, sure."