6.3. Y/n's Perspective: To Juro's House

It seems the movie was very interesting that Juro was hooked to how it all started, how the problem was to every character, to seeing everyone's story come together, and building its climax of the movie.
He was currently home alone, watching "Time TRAVEL Mysteries."
It was the movie Y/n recently lend to him a few days ago when he first hanged out with her at her home.

Man, that was a great time, yet embarrassing.
He has never hanged out with a girl that long before.

He was even setup by his own friend on purpose to watch movies with her all alone in her room.
But it went completely fine, so he didn't worry no longer.

It was now 10:30 AM on Saturday.
He was waiting for the girl to come to his front door so they can hang out at his house for the second time.

DING! DONG!
DING! DONG!

Juro:  "That must be her."
Juro pauses the movie, makes his way to his front door, and greets himself to his guest.

Juro:  "Welcome again, Y/n-san."

Y/n:  "I'm here, Juro-san."
Y/n:  "Where's Grandma Tamao?"

Juro:  "O-oh..."
Juro:  "About that..."
Juro:  "I'm..."
Juro:  "I'm going to live here by myself."

...
...
...

Y/n:  "WHAT?!"

Moments later, Juro explains everything to Y/n.

Y/n:  "So no wonder she's not here for now."

Juro: "Yeah..."
Juro:  "She went to go visit a relative, and won't be coming back for three months."

Y/n:  "Wait, so you'll be living here by yourself until then?!"

Juro:  "Yes, and since she knows you and Minami-san live very close by, I wouldn't have problems if I asked for help."
Juro:  "She even insisted on getting you to live with me while she's away."

Y/n:  "L-l-live with you?!"

The two look at each other with blank stares before looking away at a wall in the opposite directions of the room, blushing.

Y/n:  "I- I don't have a problem with it, since you might need someone other than your grandma to take care of you."
Y/n:  "But I don't want our relationship to rub the wrong way."
Y/n:  "It kinda is since my mother thinks we're a couple..."
Y/n:  "And Shiba-kun always loves picturing us that way as well, even though we tell him it's not like that at all..."

Juro:  "..."

Y/n:  "..."

The two sigh.
Both:  "It's tiring, really..."
The two say, even noticing they said it out loud and at the same time.

Both:  "Oh!"
The two look at each other surprised, then chuckles and giggles from the two individuals came after.

Y/n:  "I guess we both feel the same way about this."

Juro: "To which I'm glad we do."

Y/n giggles.
Y/n:  "I would move in just to be with a friend with the same interests, and take care of him while is guardian is out."

Juro:  "If you want to, I can ask my grandma about the rental papers."

Y/n:  "You can?"
Y/n: "Since I did let them know I'll be staying here for the night today...."
Y/n:  "Tomorrow when I go home, I'm going to speak to my parents about it."
Y/n:  "I need to know their opinion about this before I do anything."

Juro:  "Take your time, my friend."
Juro:  "Even if you can't, we do live close by."
Juro: "We'll still be seeing each other."

Y/n:  "Of course, but to have no one to cook for you, let alone prepare bentos, and care for the house, I want to fill in that responsibility while grandma Tamao is out."
Y/n:  "It's only fair since she has done so much since my first arrival."

Juro:  "Y/n-san..."

Y/n: "Do you think... that's too much?"

Juro shakes his head.
Juro: "No, you're too kind."
Juro: "..."
Juro: "Y/n, even without the rental papers..."
Juro:  "You are welcome to move in at anytime."

Y/n:  "Thank you, Juro."
Y/n: "I appreciate it."

Juro: "For a fellow friend."

Y/n: "Oh Juro, today I'll be making dinner today, what do you want?"

Juro: "I want some Hamburg steak, that's my favorite food."

Y/n: "Then, how about we go shopping for it now, so I can make it for dinner tonight?"

Juro: "I remember we still have some fresh steak and other ingredients before my grandma left, so there's no need for shopping."

Y/n: "Financials just got easier for me."
Y/n: "You'll love my cooking, I promise!"

Juro: "Looking forward to it."

Y/n:  "Now, let's enjoy our movie day together once more!"

Juro:  "Hardly can't wait!"

Y/n: "What should we watch first?"

Juro: "I'm continuing the movie you recommended to me, wanna continue with me?"

Y/n: "I wouldn't miss it for the world, my friend."