3.6. Y/n's Perspective: Wednesday After School Hours With My Friend (II)

Moments later, they make it to the supermarket.
Y/n got what she needed and immediately leave right after.
Not even after that, they stop by the video store to rent out the second part of the "Mighty Kaiju Deimos" movie.

For "Time TRAVEL Mysteries" movie, Y/n said she can lend him all the parts for Juro to have.

This movie has a seven part movie.
Even though there was supposed to be ten parts altogether, Y/n was told by the manager at the video store that three of the final parts were yet to be announced.

Y/n wondered when they were to come out.
And when is she finally be able to finish the whole movie series.
Y/n could read her books, but she wants them both on the same page.
She doesn't know why, but she's picky like that.

Y/n: "Mr. Manager, when do you think the last three parts of "Time TRAVEL Mysteries" will come out?"

Video Manager: "You haven't heard yet? Two parts are already finished! They're just working on the last one and they're going to sell them out as a bundle deal. You can buy the movies online or as DVDs."

Y/n: "Really?! Ohhhh! So that's why it's taking a long time!"

Video Manager: "Yeah, but I can let you know if you do stop by again, just like that young man over there, you're my regular."

Y/n: "You betcha, We do love our movies after all."

The Video Manager chuckles as he lends Y/n his card.
Video Manager: "Here is my business card. Just give me a call if there's a movie you want me to hold on for you. I'll let you know of the pricing beforehand so you don't have to worry of it when you come here to pay."

Y/n: "That's very convenient, thank you."

Video Manager: "Of course, love."

Juro: "Y/n-san."

Y/n: "Oh? Hi, Juro-san, ready to checkout?"

Juro: "Yeah, finally found part two and part three of the movie I'm looking for."

Y/n: "I don't think we'll be able to finish both parts today..."

Shiba: "Well if we go now, we might be able to."

Y/n: "That's true."

Video Manager: "Ready to pay?"

Juro: "Yes."
Juro says as he exchanges his currencies for his movies.

Video Manager: "Thank you and have a great day."

All three: "Thank you."