4.7. T/n's Thursday After School Hours With Mom

[June 28, 2129]
[5PM, Thursday Afternoon]

T/n:  "It's been a long time since we've seen last Mrs. Minami, hasn't it?"

Mrs. Murasawa:  "Yes it has, when was the last time I've seen her?"

T/n:  "Even before she got engaged, I'm guessing?"

Mrs. Murasawa:  "That may be it, T/n darling. She did go on her trip right after her wedding and I had no cellphone at the time, so I wasn't able to see nor contact her for a while."

T/n:  "It's surprising of how she found you so quickly."

Mrs. Murasawa:  "Actually, I was the one who found her."

T/n:  "Really now? Where?"

Mrs. Murasawa:  "When I was going to the grocery store two weeks ago."

T/n:  "So that's how you both were able to catch up on everything so far."

Mrs. Murasawa:  "Right, and now that we exchanged numbers... we call each other time to time now! You don't know how happy Mommy was when I could talk to my friend once more!"

T/n:  "Good thing we have cellphones in our era."

Mrs. Murasawa: "I'm happy we found a good phone service company we can afford as well use these things in our unlimited plan to our advantage."

T/n: "Yep... dang we're already here. It doesn't even feel like four minutes."

Mrs. Murasawa: "Same T/n darling, it doesn't feel like that at all."

DING DONG!
...
...
...

The door opens, revealing M/n's best friend.
???: "M/n~!!! Long time no see!"

Mrs. Murasawa: "Long time no see, Minami-san!"

The two give out a big hug to each other before moving back.

Mrs. Minami: "How've you been, my friend?"

Mrs. Murasawa:  "Good as ever, how about yourself?"

Mrs. Minami:  "I've been very well, thank you."

They embrace each other once more.

Mrs. Minami:  "Wow, are you taller than me now?"

Mrs. Murasawa:  "Just by a few little inches."

Mrs. Minami:  "Still, I can't believe we were able to find each other. Luckily you also have a cellphone now, did you know how hard it was for me to get in contact with you for all this time?"

Mrs. Murasawa:  "I'm so sorry, at the time I thought it was useless since we were always together before. Never would I have either thought in my lifetime that it would be hard to get into contact with my bestie I have always been next to all this time."

Mrs. Minami:  "It's okay, now that we have each other's numbers we can now and always keep in touch."

Mrs. Murasawa:  "Oh, T/n darling, come here!"

T/n walks towards her mother's side, in front of Mrs. Minami.
Mrs. Minami:  "Hello, T/n~! It has been a while!"

T/n:  "It has been a while, Mrs. Minami. How have you been?"

Mrs. Minami:  "Everything's fine, every since our honeymoon, we have now settled here and been living our lives as normal. How's you and your older sister?"

T/n:  "Pretty well."

Mrs. Minami:  "Do you still go to Kuku High?"

T/n:  "No, my sister and I have transferred to Sakura High now."