3.4. Wednesday Resolved Lunch Hour

[June 27, 2129]
[12:30 PM, Wednesday Lunch Time]

A few seconds later and they made it to the rooftop.
There, the two sees the group already done unloading their area for lunch.
Y/n who sees her younger twin sister immediately got up, runs, and tightly embraces her sister.

Y/n:  "T/n!"

T/n:  "Ah, sister!"

Y/n:  "Are you okay? I tried getting you out of there but it was no use..."

T/n:  "It's okay, sis. Amiguchi successfully got me out that mess, so it's all fine."

Y/n sighs in relief, thankful of herself to call Amiguchi in time.
Y/n:  "Thank you, Amiguchi-san. I was right to call on you."

Amiguchi:  "N-no problem, at least she's here with us now. But man, I've never seen you so shocked..." Amiguchi giggles.

Juro:  "You should've seen Y/n's expressions when I was trying to calm her down, she was having a whole panic attack..."

Y/n:  "J-Juro-san, I thought we promised to keep that confidential..."

Juro:  "Sorry, it slipped before I could retract it back." Juro smiles.

Y/n:  "Geez..." Y/n pouts.

T/n:  "You both sure do get along well." T/n giggles.

They both blush at this, answering back with a curt look on their face.

Y/n:  "Well, of course! We're friends..."

Juro:  "That's all it is, we're friends."

Iori:  "Anyways, at least there's no harm nor trouble now."

Miwako:  "Right~ Now we all can enjoy lunch together now~!"

Y/n:  "Hm, come on, you two!

T/n:  "Yes ma'am, yes ma'am~"

When T/n was about to follow right after her sister...
Amiguchi:  "Don't worry, we're coming soon. T/n, one moment.

T/n:  "?"

T/n immediately comes over to Amiguchi, leaving the other members including her sister confused.
Eventually they go back to eating, leaving the two alone.

T/n:  "Yes, Amiguchi-kun?"

Amiguchi:  "Let's hang out, just you and me?"

T/n:  "W-Why?"

Amiguchi:  "You seem interesting to me and I want to know you a bit more, if not, we can hang out on a weekend."

T/n:  "O-oh..."

Amiguchi:  "T/n-chan, are you okay? Are you perhaps not fine with it?"

T/n:  "Y-yes, I'm fine with it... I-it's just... you surprised me, that's all."

T/n turns her back to him, holding some of her hair as she becomes bashful by the second.
Luckily, no one except Amiguchi notices this.
When saw her like this, he found a chance to tease T/n at the right moment.

Amiguchi:  "T/n?"

T/n:  "..."

Amiguchi:  "T/n..."

T/n:  "..."

Amiguchi:  "T/nnnn-chaaaan, come here and face towards me~"

Amiguchi softly turns her back around, seeing the flushing girl averting her eyes from him.
Amiguchi:  'Cute...' He thought to himself.