4.6. Y/n's Thursday After School Hours With Dad

[June 28, 2129]
[5PM, Thursday Afternoon]

Everyone ate their dinner and did their laundry and chores.
As thirty minutes go by, while T/n and Mrs. Murasawa got dressed, Y/n and Mr. Murasawa go to the kitchen to make some matcha cookies.

As the older daughter and father duo were baking, the younger daughter and mother duo leaves to go see her mother's friend.
They were able to exchange their farewells while doing so.
As time moved on, both continued to work together in a well-paced manner like how they used too.

Y/n: "Is this good enough, Dad?"

Y/n shows her father the bowl that contained the mixed matcha dough.
It was at a form where it was ready to bake.

Mr. Murasawa: "Yeah, that's a good consistency. We can now start rolling the dough to small pieces and put them on the tray to bake. Make sure to put the baking spray first."

Y/n: "Yes, Dad."

Y/n sprays baking spray on the tray, puts it down to the side, and starts working on making small sized cookies.

Y/n: 'I wonder what size Juro-san wants? Let's make them small and circular~!'

Mr. Murasawa: "You sure look happy, are you also making these for someone?"

Y/n: "Yes, I promised to make some for Juro-san and Shiba-san. I was thinking of making them small and send them out as little gifts."

Mr. Murasawa: "I see, if we still have enough, you can give some to Fuyusaka as well."

Y/n: "Yes, I can! She said she wanted to try some of my cookies before so I'll make her some as well~!"

Mr. Murasawa: "Where's Fuyusaka, by the way?"

Y/n: "She's at home. I don't know where she lives so I'll give the cookies to her tomorrow."

Mr. Murasawa: "I see. I'm glad you're making all these good friends."

Y/n: "What's this all of a sudden?"

Mr. Murasawa: "Nothing at all, just happy for my two daughters."
Mr. Murasawa: 'This is where you belong... Y/n and T/n. Happy as your mother and I will always be.'

Moments later...
As the cookies just got done baking, they took it out and let it cool down.
After that, they immediately started packaging one little plate for themselves and each one for Y/n's three friends.

She put seven small sized cookies in each clear package and wrapped them up in different color bows.

Iori had a cute light pink bow, Shiba with a light blue bow, and Juro with a dark blue cool bow.

For the finishing touches, Y/n made name tags with their names in a beautiful cursive handwriting.
She also made a note for Juro in case he wasn't home.

Both: "They're done!"

Y/n: "I'm going to give this to Juro-san now!"

Mr. Murasawa: "Okay, be careful!"

Minutes later, Y/n makes it to Juro's house.
But...

Y/n: "He's not here... I'll just leave this here."
She says, leaving it on the front porch of his house.

Y/n: 'Juro-san, I hope you like my cookies.'
She smiles before going back home to do her homework and other chores for the day.