Lead me to you-2 (Kidnapper)

(A/N) malapit ng mag 11 pm dito- so sorry po kung may mga grammar error HAHAHHAHA sleep deprived na ang author charottt

"Mr. Marcos?" Leni's eyes widened.

He just smiled. Bongbong brought his face to Leni's ear and whispered into it, 
"Anong gusto mo?" He asked, sending shivers down her spine. 

"U-uh...." She stuttered. 

"Ano, naghihintay na yung cashier." He whispered again.

"V-vanilla cake lang..." Leni struggled to speak as her cheeks turned all shades of pink. 

She was so annoyed by his whisper and his touch, but for some reason...she didn't want him to stop.
Bongbong nodded, "Ilang slice?" He asked her. 

"I-isa lang..." Leni said, forgetting to get anything for her friends. She was too distracted by him to remember. 

"Deux tranches de gâteau à la vanille s'il vous plaît. (Two slices of Vanilla cake please." Bongbong told the cashier. 

"c'est tout monsieur? (Is that all sir?)" The cashier asked. 

"Oui. (Yes.)" Bongbong said. 

---
"Voilà monsieur ! (Here you go sir ! )" The cashier said, handing Bongbong their food. 

"O, eto." Bongbong took Leni's hand and made her hold the paper bag with her cake. She was still so confused about what was happening. 

"S-salamat naman Mr. Marcos..." Leni thanked him.
"You're welcome...Mrs. Robredo." He smiled. 

Something about the way he said her name made her blush even more- Bongbong noticed this and couldn't hold his laugh. 

"Ba't ka tumatawa?" Leni asked, clueless that she now looked like a tomato. 

"Ano...ah wala!" He said, controlling his laughter. 

"Ah okay...By the way, ba't ka nandito? Ba't binayaran mo yung pagkain ko? Diba magkaaway tayo?" Leni had so many questions for him, making him laugh again. 

"Sa labas na lang tayong mag usap, masarap mag lakad ngayon, maganda yung araw." 

---

"Ba't ginawa mo yung...ginawa mo kanina?" Leni asked as they walked, admiring all of the beautiful buildings around them. She still felt awkward about their 'moment.' 

Masyado mo kasing nilapit yung mukha mo sakin Marcos...Leni thought, bowing her head down shyly.

Meanwhile, Bongbong was just confused on why she was even asking, "Yung niligtas kita sa kahihiyan?" He joked. 

Leni suddenly stopped walking, becoming serious. She turned to face him, "Bakit mo ginawa?"

"Dahil mabait ako." He complimented himself, his answer lacking seriousness.

"Pero magkalaban tayo, diba dapat galit tayo sa isa't isa?" She asked.

"Ah yung sa politika? Hindi, work lang yun! Chill chill lang sa totoong buhay." He chuckled, playfully hitting her arm.

"Diba galit ka nga sa akin? Sinasabi mo na nag daya ako sa election." Leni said.

"So? Diba totoo nga?" Bongbong calmly responded.

Leni shook her head while he sighed.

He put his face in front of her, the two of them just being inches away,

"Okay lang, marunong naman akong mag mahal ng cheater, so wag kang mag alala." He joked.

"A-ano? Pfft! Ba't naman ako mag aalala..." Leni crossed her arms and walked away from him.