Time

(A/N): Short&random :)
---
Leni looked at all of the documents given by her assistant, that she had to look over. There was a numberless amount of papers; and all of them were quite long as well. The task seemed stressful, but she couldn't not do it. She sighed, "Tapusin ko na lang..."

Everyday was like this for the newly elected vice president- and because of that, she hadn't realized that she was forgetting to give time to her own husband.

"Mahal!" Bongbong called out and ran into their bedroom, where he found Leni. She didn't even bother looking at him and just stayed busy with her work. He frowned upon seeing what she was doing. "Trabaho nanaman? Kakauwi mo lang, dinala mo pa yung trabaho mo dito sa bahay." He said, feeling upset.

"Mahal, alam mo naman na importante to at kailangan ko nang ibigay-" She tried to explain but was cut off by him.

"Mas importante ba sa akin?" He asked.

Leni rolled her eyes at his question, "Ikaw naman, syempre hindi." She laughed.

"Niloloko ko ata ako eh." Bongbong said.

"Ano?!" Leni gasped, "Hindi! I would never! Plus, who would I even cheat on you with?"

"Eh di yung mga documents mo. Parang mas mahal mo na kasi." He joked, pointing to her papers.

"Nakakainis..." She whispered under her breath.

"Ano?"

"Wala." She lied and went back to her work.

Bongbong came up to her from the doorway and gave her the biggest and tightest hug ever.

Her eyes widened at his actions, "Mahal, ano ba-"

"Bakit? Hindi ba kita pwedeng yakapin?" Bongbong asked, "O gusto mo lang yakapin yung mga paper mo?"

"I'm busy, Bong." She said seriously, trying to get out of his arms.

"Ang sungit sungit naman!" Bongbong complained. He then backed away from her, turning serious. "Leni, kailangan nating magusap."

She turned to him curiously and asked, "About what?"

"Hindi mo ba nakikita ang nangyayari sa relasyon natin ngayon?"

She just looked at him, clueless.

"Leni, nawawalan ka na nang oras para sa akin..." He frowned. "Ever since you became vice president, hindi mo na ako pinapansin, puro trabaho lang ang iniintindi mo."

"Oh..." Leni finally realized what was happening; and he was right. They barely talked to each other, saw each other...and it even came to the point where she couldn't answer his calls due to the fact that she was always busy. "I-I'm sorry-" She tried apologizing.

"Hindi mo ba alam kong ano ang araw na to para sa atin?" Bongbong asked.

Leni thought and thought, but she didn't know. "H-hindi..."

"My gosh Leni! It's our anniversary today!" He said angrily.

Leni gasped when she remembered the date, "Ay! Sorry mahal, nakalimutan ko-"

"Oo! Nakalimutan mo dahil mas mahal mo yung trabaho mo kaysa sa akin." Bongbong yelled.

Leni sighed, "Mahal please, wag ka nang magalit..."

"Alam mo, kung hindi na natin kayang mag mahal sa isa't isa,

Itigil na natin to." Bongbong suggested.

"A-ano?!" Leni said, shocked. "Mahal wag naman ganyan!"

"It's not going to work out Leni..." He said in a depressed tone. "We aren't going to work out."

"Bong, I'm sorry...Oo na, may kasalanan ako, I admit it." She stood up and hugged him tightly. "Please give me, give us a second chance..." Leni begged.

Bongbong looked at the crying woman, not knowing what to say.

"Mahal kita..." Leni said sincerely.

"Are you really sorry?" He asked.

"Yes! Sorry na talaga, I promise I will make it up to you somehow..." She responded, nodding her head.

He finally smiled at her, "Promise?"

She smiled back, "Promise."

He hugged her back, "Mahal rin kita Leni...

More than you know."