It's a Prank, mahal!

It was a more relaxed than usual work day, and Leni and her employees were trying to think of vlog ideas for Leni's new youtube channel that they had recently started; they all thought that it was a great idea for Leni to connect with everyone that loved her. Not only that, she also enjoyed creating videos whenever she could. But now, they had to think of something interesting that people would want to watch.

"Madam, may idea po ako." Sheryl, one of the people on Leni's team, said. Leni looked up at her from her papers, "O, sige- ano?" They were all seated around a long rectangular table, inside of a meeting room.

Sheryl thought, "Baka maganda naman kung gumawa po kayo ng cooking vlog." Leni thought about it for a moment, and was about to reply when her other employee talked before she could. 

"Eh, hindi pwede yun- kakagawa niya lang ng cooking vlog kasama si Mimi." Karen told them. The others nodded in agreement upon remembering Leni's past collaborations with other 'youtubers'. Another employee suggested, "Maam, baka pwede po tayong gumawa ng a day in my life vlog?"

Karen shook her head, "Hindi- ginawa na natin yun dati..." Everyone looked exhausted from trying to think of ideas, "Ang hirap naman po nito..."

Leni sighed, "Do any of you have any other ideas?" Thankfully, someone spoke again to save the day, "Ay! May naisip po ako- tamang tama kasi hindi po pa nagagawa sa channel niyo, madam! At usong uso pa." Sheryl started, making everyone intrigued as they listened to her. "At ano yun, Sheryl?" Leni curiously asked.

Sheryl explained her thoughts, "Madam, what if gumawa po tayo ng prank para sa vlog niyo?"

Leni wondered, "Prank?"

Sheryl nodded, "Opo. Parang biro po sa isang tao." Leni understood, "Ah, okay..."

Karen asked, "Eh, maganda naman pero sino ba ang i-praprank natin?"

Sheryl replied, "Eh kung pwede po maybe si...

Sir Bongbong Marcos?"

---

Everyone was in the middle of setting up cameras in Leni's home when she came inside and was shocked to see what they were doing. "Ay- Ano ba yan! Ba't ang kalat dito?" Leni gasped as she looked around. A staff went up to her, "Maam, sineset up lang namin po yung bahay para sa filming ng video niyo po."

Leni slowly nodded, "Ah, okay...Kailangan niyo ba ng tulong?-" 

He immediately shook his head, "Salamat pero wag na po madam! Hindi pwede- mahihirapan po ang star ng vlog na to!"

Leni laughed, "Ano- tao lang naman ako! Syaka ang totoong star ng vlog na to ay si Bong pag dumating na siya."

"Ay, maam, speaking of Sir Bongbong po, dadating na po ba siya ngayon?" He asked. Leni shook her head, "Hindi pa, baka mamayang gabi pa nga, eh- busy siya ngayon."

He let out a sigh of relief, "Ah, mabuti naman po kasi mukhang kailangan po talaga namin ng maraming oras para ayusin ang set up po dito." Leni smiled, "O, sige- pupunta muna ako sa kwarto, tawagin niyo na lang ako kung may kailangan kayo."

He nodded, "Sige po- salamat maam!"

Soon after, everyone finished what they were doing and Leni came out of her bedroom to see them. She was surprised to see that all of the mess that was previously scattered everywhere was now cleaned up, as if her house had just been visited by a group of cleaners. Leni was also confused why she couldn't see the cameras that they were fixing earlier.

She approached Sheryl, who had her back facing her, "Ah, Sheryl- nasaan yung mga camera?"
Sheryl turned to Leni and told her, "Tinago po namin."

Leni was confused, "Ba't niyo tinago? Diba dapat nakikita natin yun?" Sheryl shook her head, "Hidden camera prank po kasi, dapat hindi malalaman ni Sir Bongbong na pinaprank natin siya- magtataka naman kasi po pag maraming camera ang nakatutok sa kanya." She explained.

"Ah, sige- Teka Sheryl, ano ba ang gagawin ko?" Leni asked. Sheryl told her, "Ay, kahit ano lang po! Bahala na po kayo sa prank idea, tas pagkatapos niyong gawin, isend niyo na lang po sa ami yung video para ma edit at mailagay sa youtube channel niyo po." And with that, she walked out of Leni's condo, along with the others before Leni could respond. 

"Ha- Uy, Sheryl!" Leni ran to the door, and tried to call out to her but Sheryl and everyone else was too far to hear. She sighed, "Ano ba ang gagawin ko sa 'prank' na to?" Leni wondered. She walked back inside, making sure to close her door behind her, and went to go on her laptop. Leni searched up how a prank worked, so that she got the full idea of it before she could start. Bongbong would come home in approximately 2 hours, so she had enough time to do what she needed.

Leni then looked up some prank ideas, and the things she saw made her laugh. Some were cute, some were scary, some were funny and others were just simply too much. Eventually, Leni came across a prank that she really liked, and one that she thought Bongbong would be okay with.

"Ah, mukhang maganda ito!" She commented. The prank was to put fake spiders inside of their bedroom lampshades to try to scare Bongbong and make him think that they were real!

Leni immediately closed her laptop and got to work.

-

Fortunately, those 2 hours before her husband came home were enough for her to quickly visit a store to get a bunch of fake plastic spiders that were just the right size for her 'prank'. Since Leni was going to prank him in their room, she got a camera from the living room and transferred it over there.

She already placed the spiders inside of the lampshades and got everything ready when she suddenly heard a knock on the door. Leni turned the camera on and started recording, and went outside to open the front door. Just as she guessed, it was him.

Bongbong smiled as soon as he saw her, "Mahal! Andito ka na pala sa bahay!" Before she could respond, he hugged her tight. Leni almost started to feel bad that she was pranking him because he was so sweet and nice to her.

She blushed, "Ilang oras ka lang nawala pero namiss talaga kita..." Bongbong continued to smile at her until he pulled away from the hug to step inside of their home.  "Namiss rin kita, more than you missed me, for sure."

Leni excused herself, "Bong, punta muna ako sa cr." He nodded, and proceeded to their bedroom. She giggled quietly so that he didn't hear.

Bongbong calmly walked into their bedroom while Leni stayed quiet in their bathroom.

All of a sudden, Leni heard a loud scream.

"AAH! ANO BA YAN! MAHAL- HELP ME!!!" Bongbong yelled from their room, sounding like a scared child.

Leni couldn't help but laugh at his reaction, and quickly left the restroom to go check on Bongbong.

She went inside the room to see him wrapped with their blanket, "MAHAL MAY SPIDER MAHAL LIPAT NA TAYO!!!" He screamed again.

Leni walked towards their bed and sat down beside him, "Hoy! Ano ka ba, mahal! Pinaprank lang kita!"

Bongbong removed the blanket and looked at her, "Ha? Anong prank?" He sounded clueless.

She replied, "Parang joke joke lang!"

He frowned, pretending to be upset, "Ano ba yan! Natakot talaga ako, mahal!"

"Sorry!! Para sa vlog ko lang kasi.." Leni apologized and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It's a prank, Mahal!"
--
2 hours earlier...

Bongbong was walking towards their condo's front door when he heard loud voices from the other side of it,

"Ang galing mo talagang mag-isip, dapat i-prank nga ni nadam Leni si sir Bongbong!" A female's voice spoke, and Bongbong could hear giggles soon after.

"Prank?" Bongbong said to himself.
He then thought,

Sige, I'll play along.
-
A/N: Ayornnn nag UD ako HAHAHA
By the way, kung bet niyo, may isa pa akong book, ang tawag ay Talking to a Politician. Mga edited na text messages between politicians, mga mare! (At pare na rin HAHAHA)