Inauguration

(A/N): Warning, this is a very cute and chill story kaya expect grammar errors and a long chapter 😅

Thank you po!
---
Leni took a deep breath since she knew she needed to before calling out,

"SANDRO, VINCENT, SIMON, TRICIA, JILLIAN, AIKA, LEANNE, ISA, NELLE, VERONICA, ANDY, NATALIA, BORGY, MARIA, MATTHEW, MICHEAL, MELDY!!! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!!"

She yelled out to all 17 of her BIOLOGICAL children as she set up their dining table, which was long and wide- it had to be since there were 19 of them using it everyday.

Leni had gotten the idea to label each of the seats with a sticker that had a name on it so that everyone knew where their spots were. It was also necessary to avoid fights- sometimes one kid would want to sit in a certain spot but then so would another, and their parents took too long to finally settle everything.

Leni heard screams from upstairs, "COMING MAAAA!"

Then she heard more,

"ANO BA YAN! KINUKUHA MO NANAMAN YUNG SUKLAY KO!"

"HINDI MO NAMAN KAILANGAN TO! KAHIT MAGSUKLAY KA PA NA MAGSUKLAY, MUKHA KA PARING CLOWN!!"

"ANONG SINABI MO!??!?!"

Not long after, there were loud stomps from the second floor that could be heard even downstairs- they were running!

"Tsk...Ang kulit talaga! Umaga pa lang ang harot harot niya na!" Leni scratched the back of her head, feeling annoyed.

"HABULIN MO AKO!!!"

"SANDRO KUNIN MO NGA, YUNG BATA NADAPA!"

"AAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"Ay nako Tricia, wag ako!"

Leni immediately went upstairs to check on them and found a scene that almost made her faint.

There were children running in the hallways, babies crying, teenagers talking to their 'jowa'- the only peaceful people there were the matured young adults who were old enough to behave.

The fact that the kids' summer break had just started, and they would be hear for the next 2 months almost made Leni cry- she loved her children, but sometimes they could be so...

"AKIN NA NGA KASI!"

"ITS MINE!!"

Well, like that.

Leni sighed. She was about to approach her children who were arguing but was stopped when somebody came up to her,

"Ma, yung boyfriend ko, pupunta dito mamaya!" Isa happily announced. Leni's eyes widened in horror, "Ha- anak!?!? May jowa ka na!??!"

"Opo!" She smiled, and before Leni could say anything, she spoke again,
"Don't worry po, mabait po siya- AY OMGGG TINGNAN NIYO PO ITO!!"

Isa paused to look at her phone screen and read a message from her boyfriend out loud,

"Hangin ka ba? Kasi hindi ako mabubuhay na wala ka!!! AYYYIE ANG SWEET!!" She ran off as she felt that Leni was about to throw a bunch of questions at her.

"Ano ba yan-" Leni didn't bother chasing after the 19 year old girl as she had other people to go to.

She sighed in relief when she finally found the two,

"Meldy, Maria!"

The two stopped to look at their mother and ran to her right away.

"MA!! Yung hairbrush na binili niyo po sa akin sa SM kinuha ni Maria!!!" The 12 year old girl complained.