My girl...(s)

(A/N) A few notes before you begin reading folks!

- Bongbong did not run for vice president here and he is still a senator
- 27 ang Mama Leni nyo dito 😎
- I almost put Bongbong with R- *sinampal ang sarili*

''Sana na lang hindi kita Na kilala.'' A 17 year old Leni said, throwing all of his things to the burning flames.

''Sana hindi na lang kita inalagaan.'' She said as she burned his sweaters. The smoke from the fire smelled very unpleasant to her, but she didn't stop until she burnt every single item of his.

''Sana hindi na lang kita minahal.'' 

The day before...

Leni walked along the hallways of her school, smiling. Today was going surprisingly well for her, and she felt like she was given good luck. She passed all of her exams, despite not being able to study for them much. It was like a miracle, but at least she saved herself from getting a slipper thrown at her by her mother. Everything was just great, perfect, it was like it was too good to be true- that this day would have no problems at all. 

...Too good to be true. 

Leni stopped in her tracks when she heard giggles and a familiar voice coming from outside. She turned and looked out the window, sliding it open.

She saw a man handing a bouquet of roses to a female student.

It wasn't just a man,

It was Bongbong.

Leni covered her mouth in shock, not knowing what to say or think. It was like her world was ending right there. Nevertheless, she tried to control her emotions and continued watching the two.

''Bong, ikaw naman! Nag abala ka pa, alam mo naman na hindi ko kailangan ang mga ganito...'' The girl in front of Bongbong said, smiling as she hid her face in the flowers.

Leni's heart broke when she saw the two of them, together.

''Ano ka ba? Ganyan talaga pag mahal mo ang isang tao. Kahit ano, gagawin mo.'' Bongbong smiled back at Louise and held her hand. ''Syaka, malapit na naman ang anniversary natin, so consider it as a gift...Pero bibigyan pa rin kita ng regalo sa totoong anniversary day natin.'' He laughed.

''Tama na yan, mahal! Sobra sobra na ang pagka spoil mo sa akin.'' Louise giggled, blushing.

''Walang limit pagdating sayo, mahal ko.'' Bongbong looked like he hesistated before he kissed her cheek and hugged her by the waist as they started to walk away, getting farther until they were out of Leni's view.

''H-hindi pa ba ako sapat sa kanya?'' Leni sobbed, her face being completely covered in tears. ''Am I not good enough?'' 

She was so confused. Her and Bongbong always got along, and he seemed to love and care for her so much...Why was he doing this?

The fact that Bongbong  was being distant from her nowadays made her even sadder- because now she knew why. He always told her he was too busy to be with her, yet he gave Louise more than enough time.

This would've been okay if Leni hadn't already been 2 months pregnant. 

10 years later...

Leni happily opened the doors to the place that she would go to everyday from now on,

The office of the Vice President. 

She couldn't explain the joy she felt as she walked into the building, smiling at how beautiful its interior was. 

She finally did it.