Electric Love

(A/N) Don't worry po meron pang part 2 yung Lead me to you, nilagay ko lang muna to 😊 ok happy readingg

Leni had sent all of her staff home as it was already getting late. But she decided to stay at the office and finish going through all of her documents before even considering to go home.

She checked her watch...11:59 pm.
Leni sighed, wanting to take a rest since she felt extremely exhausted. Arriving at the office at 6 am and working non-stop until now. She was fighting the urge to just sleep right there at her desk.

"Tapusin na lang nga to..." Leni said to herself.

As she was about to pick up her pen and start signing papers again, the clock ticked.
12 am.
All the lights went off.

Leni was scared and let out a scream,
Ba't namatay yung mga ilaw? She questioned in her head.

She looked around and saw...nothing. It was just darkness. She grabbed a flashlight from her drawers and pointed it at her light switch. Of course, nobody was there.
She let out a sigh of relief, "Baka may problema lang sa electricity..."

Wala na ba kaming budget para mag bayad ng electricity bill? She thought.

Leni decided to get up and search for the root of the problem.

She walked around the dark building hoping to find the power box, with her flashlight on one hand and a blueprint on the other.

"Aha! Nahanap na kita!" She exclaimed, and opened the power box.

She was intimidated by all of the buttons ans switches she saw. "Uhhh...sige, ito muna." Leni said and pressed a random button. Nothing happened. Then another one, and another...

She ended up going through every single one, just playing around with the power box.

"Baka sign to na umuwi na lang ako..." She gave up, feeling hopeless and walked away.

On her way back to her office she felt something different- someone's presence. It was as if somebody was there, but whenever she looked around her, there was nothing. Leni even swore she heard footsteps, but just ignored it.

Suddenly...Leni saw a dark, tall figure walking towards her- it was a man.

She pointed her flashlight straight at him and screamed, "SINO KA!"

The man flinched and covered his eyes, surprised by Leni as well.

"TATAWAGIN KO YUNG PULIS PAG HINDI KA UMALIS, SINO K-" She stopped yelling when she got a good look at his face...

Him? What was he doing here?

"Ay, uh- Leni- Leni Robredo? Ikaw pala yan? Si Bongbong Marcos to!" He said, and walked closer to her.

"Oo si Leni to- teka, bakit ka ba nandito? Gabi na ah." Leni asked, confused.

"Ako nga ang nagtataka...Bakit pinapunta mo ako dito ng ganitong ka late?" He asked.

"Ano? Hindi naman kita pinapunta dito..." She said.

"Bakit tinext saakin ng assistant mo na pumunta ako dito ng 12:30...am?" Bongbong asked, showing her his cellphone.

"Naku, si Giselle talaga...laging nag mamadali tuwing gumagawa ng schedule eh! 12:30 pm ang dapat na nakalagay dyan, 12:30 pm bukas." Leni explained.

"Ah okay...He said. "Siya nga pala, ba't nakapatay lahat ng ilaw? Nakakatakot, gabi pa naman." Bongbong laughed.

"Hindi ko nga alam...sinubukan ko ngang ayusin yung electricity sa power box pero hindi ko alam kung paano..." She said.

"Ay, power box? Alam ko kung paano gamitin yun! Tulungan na kita, nasaan yun?" He asked.

"H-hindi, ok lang- nakakahiya naman...Umuwi ka na lang, sorry sa mistake na ginawa ng assitant ko." Leni said. But the truth was, she didn't want him to leave. Leni was too scared to stay in the building alone.

Please say no...Leni thought.

"Okay lang, sige na, tulungan na kita." Hi said, smiling.

She let out a sigh of relief and smiled back.

---
"Ito? Okay, let's get to work...Actually..." He said, looking at Leni. "Mas mabuti pa kung turuan kita kung paano gamitin to, baka kasi mag brown out ulit pag umalis na ako, here." He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her in front of the power box,  his actions making Leni feel a little shocked.

"Ganito lang yan..." He came up behind her, basically hugging her as he pressed himself against her back.

Leni was blushing hard, barely paying attention to what he was saying. She just watched as his hands moved around the electricity box, and only nodding whenever he asked her if she understood something.

Suddenly, he held her hand and placed it on a button. "Lastly, ito. Tapos yun lang, babalik na yung power. Sige, pindutin mo." He finished explaining.

"G-ganito?" Leni asked as if she didn't know how to move her hand. Bongbong just nodded.

The moment she pressed the button, all of the lights inside of the building went back on.
"O, ayan! Good job Leni." He said, and gave her a thumbs up.
Leni smiled, "Thank you..."

"You're welcome! I'm happy to help." Bongbong said. "Kita na lang tayo bukas?"

"Actually..." Leni looked into his eyes and hesitated a little before asking, "Can you stay? Please?"
Bongbong looked at her, surprised by the words coming out of her mouth, but smiled at her,

"...Of course."