Tuwing Umuulan

(A/N): Sorry for any mistakes here!
---

The two friends finished their dinner, and Bongbong payed for their meals.

"Bes, Ikaw naman, pwede namang paghatian natin yung bill." Leni said shyly, feeling a bit bad that she let him pay.

He slightly frowned at the nickname- yet he tried to hide his sadness. He just didn't like it.

"Ano ka ba, ako nga ang nag suggest na pumunta tayo dito, dapat ako ang magbayad." He assured her, "Alam ko na yan. Wag ka nang mahiya, gusto kitang itreat."

"Salamat." Leni smiled back, and he stood up, reaching his hand out for her to take it.

"Alis na tayo, may trabaho pa tayo bukas." Bongbong said.

She happily took his hand and got up, "Oo nga, sige."

They headed out of the restaurant and walked along the sidewalk, admiring the moon that glowed brightly in the sky.

"Ang ganda nang moon." Leni said.

Bongbong looked at the sky, then back at her. "Oo nga...

Pero mas maganda ka."

Leni blushed hard, "Ano? Tumigil ka nga! Baka may maka rinig!"

Bongbong only got closer to her and put an arm around her, "So? E di makinig sila." He smirked.

Leni just smiled at him,
Gwapo talaga...She thought.
Pero hindi niya pwedeng malaman yun.

"Uy, A-ang weird nito! Alisin mo nga yung kamay mo, walang nag gaganito na best friend, baka iba ang isipin ng mga tao!" Leni said and looked around, worried that there was media nearby.

"Hayaan mo na, alam naman nila na hindi tayo ano..." He said.

"O, ba't parang malungkot ka?" Leni asked.

"Ano?" He turned to her, "Hindi! Sobrang masaya nga." He lied.

Bongbong just felt sad because of the reality that they were only friends- and that it would probably stay like that forever. The truth was, he had feelings for her but he didn't have the couragr to tell her. Bongbong didn't want to try anyway, since for years, he always assumed that Leni would just say no if he asked her out.

"Tssk...Kilala kita, wag kang magsinungaling, alam ko yung mukhang yan..." She said as she examined Bongbong's facial expressions.

He sighed, "Naiistress lang ako sa trabaho, yun lang..."

Leni believed his explanation, "Ah okay. Kaya mo yan, magaling ka at malakas kang tao!" She smiled, making him cheer up a little bit.

"Salamat." Bongbong said.

The calm and peaceful moment was ruined- atleast for Bongbong- when it suddenly started raining.

"Ay naku, kung kailan maglalakad tayo, umulan!" He said, feeling upset.

"Yehey! Ulan!" Leni jumped excitedly. She put her hands out to get them wet.

"Anong yehey?" Bongbong furrowed his eyes at her reaction, "Nakakainis nga eh! Wala pa tayong payong!"

"Ano ka ba! Ang saya nga o!" She giggled. "Hindi na natin kailangan ng payong!"

Bongbong just watched, amused as Leni played in the rain like a child. He laughed at her, "Ang cute mo talaga."

Leni went up to him and messed up his hair with her hands, "Ayan, mas cute ka." She laughed.

Bongbong gasped, "Hey! Ba't mo ginulo yung buhok ko?"