Isayaw mo ako

(A/N): Happy 3k reads! Author lavs you all so much and I'm very grateful for all the support you have given this book :)
I'm sorry for any mistakes/errors I have made on here, diba hindi ako nag reread over pagnagpupublish HAHAHAHA
Okay happy reading!
---
"Salamat po sa pag arrange ng lahat dito sa party, Madam Leni." A nun thanked her. Leni's NGO was helping orphanages around the country, and they had set up a party for the children from an orphanage that they had donated to.

"You're very welcome! Masaya kami na nakatulong kami sa inyo this year." Leni smiled and shook hands with her.

Since the party already ended and the majority of their guests left hours ago, everyone left behind started to clean up.

"Ipapadala na lang namin yung ibang donations sa inyo sa Sunday." Leni told her.

"Ay, salamat po talaga!" The nun left after waving goodbye to Leni.

Leni sighed, it was already 12 am and she desperately wanted to go home- but there was still some work to be done.

Suddenly, one of her staff came up to her, "Madam, sorry po pero kailangan na namin umuwi, past 12 am na kasi..."

Leni nodded tiredly, "Sige...Uwi na kayo ha." She told everyone in the room.

Everyone happily left right away,
"Ay sa wakas, makakatulog na tayo!"
"Ba't nag 12 am shift kasi tayo?"
"Marami kasi yung bayad."

"Iniwan talaga ako dito..." Leni frowned, but she couldn't do anything- everyone was tired, and so was she. But she forced herself, with any energy she had left in her body, to clean up.

It was a wonderful sight, one might think, a room filled with balloons, lights, colourful banners- and when you look to your right, there is the former vice president of the Philippines, throwing used paper plates into a trash bag.

That's what he thought.

Leni raised an eyebrow at the sudden noise she heard from behind.

Footsteps?

Umalis na sila, may tao pa ba?... She wondered.

She shrugged it off, not wanting to scare herself. This wasn't exactly the best time for sounds of someone walking up behind her despite her being alone, since only recently, she had binge watched a countless amount of horror films.

The steps only got louder- making it hard for her to ignore the noises.

A worried look formed on Leni's face as she felt someone's presence in the room.

Was there somebody else there?
Who could it possibly be?

"Madam-"

Leni gasped and did as her instincts told her, which was to turn around and punch the person in the face.

"ARAY!-"

"OH MY GOSH!" Leni's eyes widened when she saw who she, unintentionally hurt.

It was none other than one of the people who helped fund for the event,

The woman bowed her head in embarrassement to hide her face from him, "I'm sorry sir..."

Oh- nobody wouldn't forget to mention,

The president of the Philippines.

He rubbed his cheek to ease the pain he felt on it. "Ang sakit naman..." Bongbong muttured.

"Ay- sorry talaga, pasensya na- hindi ko kasi alam na nandito po kayo, akala ko kasi multo!" Leni apologized, and ran to a cooler to grab some ice, and wrapped it in some tissues. "Ilagay niyo po sa pisngi niyo, Ito-" she offered it to him.