Text

(A/N) wala lel 

Leni was lying down in bed scrolling through her phone when she suddenly received a notification. Ping!

She clicked on it and saw a message from an unknown number,

Unknown:
Sara! Ito pala yung number mo. Hiningi ko na lang sa staff mo dahil nakalimutan mo na namang sabihin sa akin kanina sa meeting. By the way, can you stop teasing me about having a 'crush' on Robredo? Nakakainis talaga! Do you think ganon ka baba ang standards ko? Hindi ko alam kung saan mo na kuha yang Bongleni na yan pero, yuck! Hindi ko siya type at hinding hindi ko siya magugustohan kahit kailan.

    -President Bongbong Marcos

Leni's eyes widened as she read the text, her mood shifting as she went through it. She went from being absolutely confused to feeling angry and offended.

"Pfft, anong mababang standards? Ang ganda ko kaya." Leni scoffed. Then, questions suddenly started coming to her. Was it really Bongbong Marcos? And how did he get her number in the first place?

Baka troll lang...Leni thought. She put her phone down on her nightstand, making a decision to go to bed.

Leni couldn't sleep- curiousity had completely taken over her. She was so  tempted to answer the text, and before she knew it, her debate on whether or not she should text back had been going on in her mind for 2 hours.

Leni sighed and reached her cellphone, despite the fact that it was already 1 am and she hadn't gotten any sleep at all yet.

She hesitated a little before she began to type,

Leni:
Hi. Hindi to si 'Sara', wrong number ka ata. Who are you? Saan niyo po nakuha ang  number na to?

She was surprised when she received a reply right away.

Unknown:
Ay sorry! Baka hindi ka maniwala sa akin pero si Bongbong Marcos to. Hiningi ko kasi yung number ng bise presidente pero ito yung binigay.

Leni raised an eyebrow, refusing to believe the person's explanation.

Leni:
Paano ko malalaman na si Bongbong Marcos ka talaga? For sure troll ka lang.

Bongbong sighed as he pressed the camera button to take a selfie and sent it to her.

Unknown:
*attatched a photo*
Yan, naniniwala ka na ba?

Leni rolled her eyes.

Leni:
Baka galing lang sa google yan. Mag picture ka ng naka 'L' sign, then I'll believe you.

L sign talaga? Bakit L sign? Bongbong wondered. He was confused but followed her request anyway.

Unknown: *sent a photo*
Ayan. Ba't L ang gusto mo?

                     Leni laughed, she couldn't believe that it was actually him. She giggled at the photo where her political rival was doing her sign.

Leni:
Wala lang.

Unknown:
Ah ok...By the way, since alam mo kung sino ako, dapat malaman ko rin kong sino ka, diba? Magsend ka rin ng picture baka mamaya criminal pala tong tinetext ko!

Leni was worried that it would be awkward if he found out who she was because of the things he said to her a while ago.
Well, Why not make him feel embarrassed?
She quickly sent a photo, smiling and doing the Marcos' peace sign.