All I ask

(A/N) Very short story here! Inspired by adele's song All I ask.
--
The two walked around the amusement park excitedly, searching for a ride to go on. 

"Mag ferris wheel kaya tayo!" Leni suggested.

"Sige!" Bongbong responded and they ran to the Ferris Wheel.

They got on, and it started going around. "Ang taas na natin Bong! Nakakatakot pala!" Leni said, holding on to his arm tight. 

"Wag kang matakot, nandito lang ako. Hawakan mo lang ang kamay ko." He said, smiling to lighten up the mood. "Alam mo naman na hindi ka mapapahamak basta kasama mo ako."

Leni smiled back as he comforted her, feeling a bit more safe and relaxed. She looked out the window, admiring all of the stars that glowed brightly in the night sky. 

"I will protect you as much as possible right now, while I still can." Bongbong said, putting an arm around her. 

Leni felt sad as she remembered what tonight really was, 
"I wish we could stay like this forever...Hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko pag wala ka na."

"Ako rin, pero lahat naman may katapusan." Bongbong sighed. "Wag mo munang isipin yung future, just enjoy the moment."

Leni nodded and put her head on his shoulder. They made the most of the night, telling each other secrets that they wanted to say before, asking questions that they were dying to know the answers to, and even telling a few jokes, until the ride finally came to a halt.

They stood at the exit, holding hands for the last time. "So…this is it?" Leni asked, forcing a smile as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Oo…this is it. This is goodbye." He sighed.

"Hindi ka ba pwedeng mag stay kahit isa pang araw?" Leni frowned.

"I'm sorry Leni. Ikakasal na ako bukas, kailangan kung maging mabuting asawa." Bongbong hugged her, "Pero hinding hindi kita malilimutan, kahit makalimutan mo ako." 

"A-ano bang sinasabi mo? H-hindi rin kita makakalimutan…" Leni cried.

"Mabuti naman." Bongbong chuckled sadly before they pulled away, "Mahal kita Leni."

"Mahal rin kita, Bong. I will love you forever, kahit iba na ang kasama mo."

No matter how much two people love each other, sometimes they just aren't meant to be.
---
(A/N)
Guessing game 3:
Emo ba ang author? HAHAHAHAHA