Lead me to you (3)

(A/N) Last part! Sana na enjoy nyo po to! Included another ship in this chapter for and from Wewssi lel
---
"Salamat sa paghatid sa akin." Leni smiled.
"You're very welcome." Bongbong said, giving her a huge smile back. 

They stayed like that for a while, looking into each other's eyes. 

Leni was about to turn away when he suddenly grabbed her arm. "Teka..." Bongbong said. 

"Yes?" She asked. 

"Okay na tayo?" He asked. 

Leni thought for a moment before responding, "Oo." She smiled, "Pwedeng friends na." 

"Wag naman ganon!" Bongbong said, confusing Leni. "Maging more than friends na lang." 

"Ano ka ba!" She laughed, playfully hitting his arm. 

"Joke lang ulittt!" Bongbong laughed. "Hatid na kita sa taas?" 

Ay, hindi pwede...Baka makita tayo nila Risa at Grace!  Leni thought. 

"Ah, hindi na! Okay lang, ikaw na nga yung nag kidnap sa akin tapos hahatid mo pa...Masyado kang mabait." Leni joked. 

Bongbong chuckled, "O sige, mag ingat ka- ay! One last thing." He said, taking his cellphone out. "Anong number mo?" He asked, making Leni blush a little. 

Ikaw nemennnn...Leni thought as she put a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Uh, ito!" She said and took his phone, inputting her number and adding herself to his contacts as 'vp ❤'. 

Bongbong smiled and took his phone back, "Thank you." 

Leni smiled, "Alis na ako ha?" 

"Okay, stay safe! Bye bye!" Bongbong waved at her.
---
Leni found her door and was about to go in her room when she heard voices coming from inside of it,
"So sino nga yung lalaking yun?" Risa wondered.
"Hindi ko alam! Pero parang familiar yung mukha nya sa akin- izoom in mo na lang." Grace replied. 

Anong ginagawa ng mga to? Leni thought. 

She suddenly busted the door open, shocking her two friends. There were polaroids spread everywhere on their bed, and a laptop opened...on a picture of her and Bongbong. 

"Oh my gosh! Mare! Nandito ka na pala- ginulat mo naman kami!" Grace said. 

"A-anong ginagawa nyo?" Leni asked. 

"Mare, sinong kasama mo kanina?" Risa interrogated, not even bothering to answer her question. 

"Uh..." Leni was trying something to say, until all of a sudden her phone- that was next to Risa, buzzed. 

The screen lit up as a massage was clearly displayed on it, 

Hello madam cheater 😂, I hope you had fun with me today. I'm happy that we made the most of it, since we'll both be busy now and we probably won't be able to do this anymore. Especially you, because vice president ka na ng bayan. Remember, ginusto mo yan, ikaw yung nag daya. Joke! Cheated or not, you still won and there's nothing I can do about it now. Goodluck na lang, and you can always come to me for help if you need it- matalino kasi ako. 😎 

                           -Bongbong Marcos ❤ 

Risa and Grace gasped at the long text, then looked at her confusion, 
"Anong ibig sabihin nito Leni?" Grace asked.
"Bakit mo pa tinatanong? Nandyan na nga yung text so si Marcos nga ang kasama nya, so anong hindi mo na gets?" Risa asked Grace.
"Eh hindi ko maintindihan puro englis!" Grace answered, scratching her head in annoyance.
Risa slapped her friend's thigh, "Aray!" Grace shouted and rubbed her burning thigh.
"Ganyan kasi pag puro landi sa school noong bata ka pa!" Risa said.