Happier

(A/N) Lets gooo update ng update HAHAHAHA
---
"Bongbong Marcos,  do you take Leonor Gerona to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

"I do." Bongbong said, smiling at his bride.

"Leonor Gerona, do you take Bongbong Marcos to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest turned to Leni.

"I do." She smiled.

"Sige, you may now kiss the bride!"

"Yieee! Kiss na yan!" Risa yelled from the seats along with their other guests.
"Kiss na!"

Ito si Risa talaga, nakakahiya...Leni thought.

The couple laughed before Bongbong gave her a sweet and meaningful kiss on her lips.

He looked at Leni, falling deeper in love with her as the seconds passed. "I love you Leni, and I promise to love you until the day I die."

Leni cupped his face with her hands, "I love you too, Bongbong Marcos."
---
That was 5 years ago, and Leni would've never guessed that they would be in this situation now. In a church, at his wedding- with another woman.

Leni forced a smile as she looked at the bride walked down the isle. The bride and groom held hands, smiling as they looked at each other.

Naalala ko pa noong ako yung tinitingnan mo ng ganyan, Bong.
Ngayon iba na ang humahawak sa kamay mo araw araw, iba na ang yumayakap sayo at nagpapasaya sayo pag malungkot ka. Iba na ang nilalaman ng iyong puso, at wala na akong magagawa.

Sana alagaan ka niya ng maayos, dahil mukhang hindi ko ginawa yun.

I hope you're happy with her
...but not as happy as you were when you were with me.
---