Away with you- Alternate ending

TW: Violence and uh
death
This is an alternate ending to Away with you!
---
[In Malacanang, around the time Bongbong and Leni arrived to the U.S.]

"This is- I can't believe it! How can he be so immature?!" Imelda freaked out when she found out about Bongbong's doings.

"Maam, na track na po yung location ni sir Bongbong, gusto niyo po ba na kunin siya?" One of her gaurds asked.

"Honey, relax-" Ferdinand tried to calm his wife but failed to.

"Anong relax?! Nawawala yung son mo tapos gusto mong mag relax?" She yelled, cutting him off. "I'm so scared Ferdinand, baka maymangyaring masama sa kanya…"

Ferdinand sighed, gently patting his worried wife's back. "Wag kang magalala sweetheart, I know you are worried for our son's safety but we can find him." 

Imelda looked up at him with tears in her eyes, "Are you sure?"

He kissed her forehead and assured her, "I promise...Kunin niyo si Bongbong, ipabalik niyo na siya." He told the gaurds.

"Yes sir!"

"Teka!" Louise walked into the room, interfering since she overheard their conversation from outside.

"Iha, I'm sorry about this mess." Imelda apologized, "I'm sure Bongbong will be back in no time."

"It's okay tita, and...I can go to America myself." She said.

"Are you sure?" Ferdinand asked.

"Yes, I want to see him." Louise nodded.

"Sige na...When you get there, convince Bongbong to come back here and go through with the wedding, okay?" Imelda said.

"Okay po!"

---
(Earlier, before Bongbong left)

Louise was confused when Bongbong took her to a closet, away from the people. "Anong ginagawa natin dito?" She asked.

"Louise, may sasabihin ako sayo." Bongbong said.

"O-okay honey...Ano yun?"

"Louise, don't get me wrong, mabait ka at, matalino ka, maganda...Pero hindi kita mahal." Bongbong admitted.

"A-ano?" Tears started to form in her eyes. She couldn't believe what her fiance was saying. "Mahal, please don't say that-"

"Ayaw kong magsinungaling sayo. If we continue to make ourselves believe that we truly love each other, we will only end up getting hurt." He said, gently rubbing her arm.

If only you knew...Louise thought.

Even if she didn't agree to this marriage at first, Louise loved him. She didn't mean to fall in love with him nor did she want to be in love with him, but she couldn't stop her heart from feeling the way it did about Bongbong.

"Stop pretending Louise, forget whatever your parents told you. You don't have to keep acting sweet to me, I know that you don't want this either." He said. "I can't marry you."

"W-what? Why?" She asked.

"Because my love belongs to someone else."

Her blood boilled as one person came to her mind. "Is it because of her?"

"Who?" Bongbong asked.

"Stop pretending to be so clueless, Bong! You know who I'm refering to."
Louise hated her. The cause of all of their fights as a couple, and probably the reason why Bongbong was leaving her.

He sighed, "Oo na. Siya nga."

Louise scoffed, "I knew it. So what? Are you hooking up with her, while you're engaged?"

"Louise!" Bongbong yelled at her.

"Grabe naman yung babaeng yun, pumapatol sa lalaking alam niyang ikakasal na." She said, irritated.

"Wala kaming ginagawa! Hindi siya ganong klaseng tao, at hindi rin ako ganun! Mahal ko lang talaga siya, kaya hindi ko kayang pakasalan ka." He explained. "Naiintindihan mo ba?"

"No! I don't understand and I don't think I ever will! Why can't you just love me, Bongbong?" She asked as she cried.

"I do love you...but just as a friend. At hanggang doon lang, Louise." He said, turning to the door. "I'm sorry."

"Teka! Wag mo akong iwanan, mahal na kita..." She confessed. Louise tried to grab him but he immediately pushed her hand away.

"I'm sorry." He apologized and left the closet, not even bothering to look at his fiancee.

"Bong..." She sobbed, clenching her fists.

"I hate you, Leonor Gerona...
Gagantihan kita."
---
[Present time, U.S.]

"Madam, nasa chapel po si sir, at alam na po ng driver kung saan pupunta." Louise's was speaking to an officer on a telephone.

Nasa chapel? Bakit kaya? She wondered.

"Okay, salamat." She said before hanging up.

She hurried to her car, "Hurry." Was the only thing she told her driver as soon as she got inside.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded, and drove at the car's fastest speed, ignoring the speed limit.

She got to to the chapel, and looked through a window to see her fiance holding hands with...Leni?!

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She ran to the door and barged inside, scaring the three.

"How could you do this to me Bong!" Louise screamed.

"Louise! How- why are you even here?!" Bongbong asked, scratching his head. "You're ruining the moment, you know!"

She scoffed, "Ako pa talaga yung masama? Eh ako yung nawalan ng fiance dahil may umumagaw!"

"Louise! Tigilan mo yung drama mo dyan, please-" Bongbong begged.

Louise turned to Leni, "Ikaw! Sumira ka ng relasyon! Hindi mo ba alam yun?"

"I...I'm sorry-" Leni tried to apologize.

"SORRY? Anong sorry?" Louise yelled.

"Stop it Louise.nWala ka nang magagawa, kasal na kami." Bongbong said.

"Ah, talaga? Wala akong magagawa?" Louise laughed. "Sige nga, tingnan natin kung wala akong magagawa."
And with that, she took a gun out of her bag, scaring them.

"Louise! What ever you are planning to do right now, I suggest that you don't do it." Bongbong said.

"M-mahal, I'm scared..." Leni said, stepping back.

"Stop calling him that!" Louise shouted, pointing the revolver at Leni. "I will end you now, Leonor."

"No! Please don't Louise..." Leni cried.

"Too late."
She pulled the trigger.

The gun fell out of her hand as she gasped.

It wasn't Leni she shot.

It was Bongbong.

He got in the way...To Leni live.

"Mahal!" Leni screamed and went to him.

"Honey!" Louise ran to them, pushing Leni away. "Umalis ka nga! You ruined everything!"

Leni didn't utter a word to her, instead she just got closer to Bongbong, hoping that there was still a chance that he could survive.

"Bong, don't leave me please, hindi ko kayang maging masaya sa buhay ko pag nawala ka..." She cried, "Sabi mo sa akin dati na hinding hindi mo ako iiwanan, diba?"

Bongbong looked at Leni one last time,

"Live for me, my love...

Mahal kita Leni..." he said before closing his eyes.
---
(A/N)
Thoughts? 😭