Painful Nightmares

Anastasia
I am in the shower after the nightmare of my family dying in the car and I wake as they take their last breaths. I am trying to not be afraid of going outside, but I can't seem to get past my door frame. I have staff that handle things for me. I have an attorney that has assured me that my family's murderers are still being tracked down. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have went through my family's belongings and gave all their clothes except one or two things that remind me of them and I keep those in a storage bag in my room each with their name on them. I still see the news about there deaths in my dreams and I should have been there with them. If I hadn't been ill I would have been with them. They had to be cremated and returned to Washington state. The ashes were sent to me. The car was totaled because of the number of bullet holes in it and all the blood. I am still having nightmares after sone crass reporter got photos of my family's car with their dead bodies still inside videos as well. Seattle Independent Publishers has been my publisher since I started writing
Seattle Independent Publishers
Jack Hyde
I can't get the attorney of my best writer to budge on the public appearances and book signings one bit. Starlight Evans won't budge on anything. She has compromised on the boom signing and they can get their books signed but not in person. Carrick Grey has a courier deliver the signed copies as they are ordered from retail buyers. The law firm handles everything for the writer, they have a representative negotiate all contracts for Miss Evans. We don't know the writers address or her real name. I keep trying to get the information from them but they won't give it to us. My assistant has quit yet again. Elizabeth has demanded my presence in HR. I have no doubt that they are hiring a new assistant and they have to introduce them to me for my approval.
Elizabeth Morgan HR head at SIP
I finally find the perfect assistant for mr Hyde and if he doesn't want to be fired he will take her as his new assistant. He has been hiring nothing but young pretty girls with little idea about working in a job much less a publishing assistant job. The lady I found was moving back to Seattle and has ten years of experience in publishing as a junior editor and an editor, she just had a husband who was in the military. Madeline Sawyer is the girl next door type her husband Thomas is now a body guard for Christian Grey. I get into mrs Sawyers private life a little bit and find out she was ex military and that is how she met her current husband. He trained her in self defense and she owns guns and has a carry and conceal license. I nearly fall off my seat when I ask her to demonstrate how to prevent a sexual assault in the work place. I tell her have I got the position for her. Jerry told me to hire someone that will scare the hell out of Jack Hyde. We can't get his victims to go to court against him, so mrs Sawyer is perfect and has the body and looks to attract the bear to honey.
Jack Hyde
I find Elizabeth talking to a woman that could be a super model. Mrs Sawyer is experienced in publishing and has legs to die for as I check her over completely. I ask when she can start and she says today wouldn't be too soon. We fill out all her documentation and go straight back to my office where we get started on my training of her. I watch as she bends down to get the files I knocked off my desk as she walks past my desk. She gets on her knees and she is close to my chair and in extension my favorite body part stands to attention. Soon she has everything picked up and looks up at me just as I roll under my desk to hide my erection. Can't have her quitting fifteen minutes after she has been hired.
Madeline
I figured out what Hyde was up to immediately. I applied for this job after GEH owner Christian asked me if I would be willing to use my training and my military and publishing  experience to catch a snake at Seattle Independent Publishing. His previous assistants have quit and it isn't the first time or first job he has had that this has happened. He just can't get evidence against the man. They brought in cameras to catch him in the act, but they don't want a weak naive young woman working for him again. They offered me Hyde's job and a huge bonus if they can get him arrested. I asked if I can hurt him and they told me sure just don't maim  him permanently lol. The man has no scruples at all he was salivating as soon as I bent down and got on my knees, he thinks I didn't see his erection pathetic as it was in behind that tent in his pants.
Jack Hyde
I give her several manuscripts and have her make calls and send letters of rejection out. I am still trying to get Starlight to come to Seattle to talk about her latest books. I use the fact I will be sending them to the rejection pile if she doesn't meet me immediately. Carrick Grey finally gets back to me and tells me that they have contacted Jerry Roach directly and they won't be talking to me again. They went behind my back on these and Jerry has sent them to artwork and they will all be released one at a time in the next three months and there is nothing I can do about it.
Jerry Roach
When Carrick Grey calls me I take the call. I found out that Jack Hyde was strong arming our best female author. Carrick let it slip that she is very young and she was a minor when her first books were published by us. She has been writing for over ten years. He is the family's attorney and he has been since he met her parents after he was the executor of her grandparents and parents estates. His firm is huge so he has a number of attorneys in every field of expertise. I read the new books and they don't need editing at all or rewrites. The writer has done that herself.