The Terminator

Christian
I want to personally terminate Donald Mathis from being the manager of Grey publishing. We have already hired and trained the new manager Scott Campbell. We hired another person as well Hamstead Olsen as assistant manager, but trained him just in case things failed with Scott. Their contracts are tighter than Donald's was. I walk in and I place the pages of texts from his phone and what the texts messages were saying to some of my authors. He walks in and sees me behind his desk and talking to Scott and Hamstead and actually asks who I am. Wow I guess my PR are really good for you not to recognize who I am. I have had your desk searched for any GEH property and any lists of authors and phone numbers. Are you aware at how many times you have texted authors of the female persuasion?
Donald
I text so much I don't keep track of it all. Where is he going with this. I ask him to get out of my chair otherwise I will have security come and remove him and his guest. He laughs and says please feel free to call them now and feel free to call the cops to remove us from this office.
Christian
I pull out the contracts of all the authors he vetoed their new contracts. All female authors including my wife and daughters. He doesn't realize that I have by the balls. I should have looked into the losses of best selling authors a long time ago. But I was trying to keep a hands off type of management but it turns out the wolf was in the chicken coop. My losses were bad and he is lucky he only going to jail for sexual harassment of the female authors. I have security waiting for the signal to come in and escort him out if my building. He is going to be arrested. Donald Morgan will be arrested right outside my doors. I log into his computer and start checking for something that I know is on there. I open the drawer and there are usb drives. I truly am angry that someone is using my company to abuse women and female children by forcing their attentions on them so the authors can get published. He was extorting sexual favors from female authors so they could get published whether they were good or bad. I also ordered a review of all sales on the authors Donald had been able to extort. I see he didn't approve of my wife and children. I have his date of hire and his date of his promotion. Something doesn't jive. The security arrive bringing the cops with them. Donald tells them they need to get me and my guest out of his office pronto.
Security Guard Selina Ashford
I look at mr Grey and then at mr Morgan who is telling us to remove the man who owns the place and the new manager out of his office. The same man who threatened to fire me if I didn't have sex with him in this very same office. I let him know in no uncertain terms that I have a body cam on that gets everything on record and he has messed with the wrong person and by the end of the day he would be fired for sexual harassment. I called Barney to tell him about mr Morgan and the recording that uploaded to the system. He told me to wait because things are going to happen today for the good.
Policeman Sam Ford
I ask what I am supposed to do here. Mr Morgan who we have had several complaints filed against him in the last month and he hired an attorney and the guy got him off somehow. That many complaints has merit, but the attorney got the cases thrown out somehow. He was asking us to remove mr Grey and his guest from his office and the building immediately. I turned and ask mr Grey without saying his name what he wanted done. He tells me to arrest mr Morgan and he wants to have a search warrant for his phones, his car, his home, his apartment, his hotel room, his safe deposit boxes, his storage units and his boat. I tell him we can definitely do that. He said the office can be searched right now and everything in the office is owned by Grey publishing. That's when Donald realized he was leaving in handcuffs.
Christian
I hear mr Morgan say that he had things in the office that belongs to him. I ask him to provide a sales receipt for the items he says is his. I found receipts he turned in for all the hard drives, usb drives, iPads, laptops, his iPhones are all Grey property. I have a list of items he bought using the Grey credit cards and then turned the receipts in to get the cash on something our company bought and paid for twice. Add to it sexually harassing female authors including minors. We have proof of all of this so can your arrest him now. My dad will bring down proof of everything. I will show you what he texted a ten year old author. I show him and he cuffs him immediately.
Donald
I have been set up, I didn't text anyone by the name Ella Evans.
Christian
I never mentioned anyone's name, funny you would mention that name in particular. It just happened to be the first one of your texts that I was shown. You are truly an idiot. Have you any idea who the Evans are and what relationship they are to me Donald? Anyone here know because this guy is an idiot and a criminal as well.
Selina
The Evans family are your wife and ten year old daughters. We will get this guy out of here.
Christian
Can you fumigate this office please. Get rid of the furniture after we check every section of this office. Morgan you look like you are getting ill are you getting I'll or just in shock. I am having all areas of your life ripped apart and analyzed. By the way you are terminated and my guest here is your replacement, I thought he would benefit from seeing the scum he is replacing. Take the scum away. The warrants were issued with an hour after the booked him. We found all kinds of evidence in his office.
He got thirty years after they started digging deeper into him.