A Book Beyond

Christian
I am reading Ella's new book and it isn't what I expected to be. It is on another level a sci fi horror book that has me frightened that we might need to take her to see a psychiatrist.
Anastasia
Christian there is nothing wrong with Ella, she us just writing sci fi because she likes the genre. I think it is good and her illustrations are as well. Daisy likes to create children's stories. She might expand later on but if you want to you can get someone else to read Ella's book and ask them what they think. How about Barney he is into sci fi.
Christian
I send it to Barney illustrations and all and in two days he asks me if their is a second book? He loved the book. Ella asks me about what Barney said about her book. I ask her if there is a second book and she says it us a series of books and they are all done and illustrated as well. I send Barney the other nine and tell him they are copyrighted already. I filed for all the copyrights and start the print of ten sets if the books. Grey Publishing has a new managing editor and he is talking to Carrick about all my girls contracts. The Evans girls are exclusive to Grey Publishers. Other publishers have tried to get them away from Grey Publishing. Donald wants to meet the writers and Just laugh and tell him it is not possible.
Ella
The publisher somehow found out my phone number, how I don't have any idea. I tell mom and dad and they aren't happy about it at all. He has never called Daisy wanting to meet her.
Daisy
Not a good idea to meet him. Grandpa is already handling everything and he doesn't need to meet any of us. You need to tell mom and dad about this.
Teddy
I am in high school and now I am getting my courses under my belt but I decide to test out of classes I have read all the books for. Mom and dad aren't thrilled but they sign for me to test out of the classes. Soon I have had all the classes and gym classes as well. My self defense skills are apparently great as well. I am getting my high school degree at 12. I have taken ten college courses already. Grandpa wants me to be an attorney, but I am unsure what I want to do. Brad has became a great friend. I spoke to his parents and I had an idea that solved the scholarship situation and they were amenable to it. His mom was a stay at home mother, but she can sew and design clothing so mom and dad helped her get started in her own business and soon she was able to hire help and then she was able to get a building to expand her business. Elliott helped her get the building up to code and made sure everything was good and safe. It was ready to go when he was done. She had made enough money off her clothing that she was able to go straight into business selling her clothing which put others to work.
Her husband was a delivery driver and she used him to deliver her good so he was able to expand his delivery services. So now he is able to try to get his diploma early as well. I helped him get some college courses under his belt as well. He and  are friends and they came over and met mom and dad. The house intimidated them along with the staff and security. Mom, dad, Ella and Daisy made them feel at home and I showed Brad and his parents around and showed them where we would be studying. I also showed them where we sometimes watched tv and or DVD's we finally get to eat and we all talk and find out what has happened during the day.
Brad
The hone is amazing, but Teddy doesn't act wealthy at all. He doesn't brag about anything, so I had no idea his dad is Christian Grey billionaire. Plus mrs Grey is one of my mothers favorite writers. Starlight Evans. Ella Evans is mine after the sci fi series of ten books she wrote and illustrated. I then realized that Ella and Daisy are writers just like their mother is. I ask Teddy if his mom is Starlight Evans and is Ella and Daisy the other Evans writers.
Teddy
I ask him not to tell anyone but they are the Evans. He wants an autograph for his mother and from Ella for him. I tell him that I can arrange it for him. He is awestruck now, I have to bump him to get him to stop staring at Ella. Omg please stop staring at my sister. She is ten for goodness sakes. Angel walks in and our Alexander and Andrew walk in as well. They are followed in by their parents. I guess we are keeping them overnight so their parents can have a night out. Mom is expecting my newest sibling so going out is not something she wants to do. Everyone introduces themselves to each other. Iris Knight and Philip Knight are being introduced to everyone and they know Elliott and Kate. We are going to be going and getting on the computer to see about college courses. I tell Ella to bring if if her sci fi books and sign it for Brad please.
Ella
I get the set if ten that I was going to give Alexander and Andrew and sign all ten for Brad and put it in a Grey Publishing bag. I whisper don't tell anyone I am Ella Evans please. I am trying to stay safe. Here is mom's new release and mom can sign this for your mom. He smiles and takes it to his mom and he comes back and I look around the corner and mom signs the book for his mom. His mom is thrilled and the conversation really gets going. I excuse myself so I can do my homework and start my new sci fi series. Dad asks me to see the message from Donald. He reads it and is angry at the subtext. He forwards the text to himself mom and grandpa Carrick.
Christian
I call Jason and tell him I want to know how Donald got Ella's phone number. I forward the text to him and he sees it like I do and he is hitting on my daughter and trying to get him to meet her, just like Jack Hyde tried to do with Anastasia. His insinuation that if she didn't meet him at a bar he wouldn't publish anything else if hers. I call HR and gave them quietly look into getting a new manager to replace Donald. He is in breech of contract.