The Foster Inheritance

Grace
Carrick and I go through all the things in the Seattle home of Gregg Foster and good Lord this man was obsessed with me. Paintings, photos and other things regarding me and my life. The staff has been given a years salary and can stay until such a time that I give them notice so they can find a new place to live. Security is pretty good here and I tell them I want Gia's things gone. The attorney is meeting us here to arrange for her things to be sent to the address she gave him. We go through and get Gregg's clothing and ask if anyone has need of the clothes? Most are very expensive suits all top of the line tailored suits and then we find his safe with jewelry inside it. I have seen the women he dated before marrying Gia wearing these items. All the jewelry I take Security calls for a throng box to be brought out to place all the jewelry inside. Carrick sees a watch, cufflink, tie clips and money clips as well. He finds the ties and a few brand new loafers. He keeps those and we decide if no one wants the suits and belts we can do an auction and find homes for them easily. Mia came up with an idea about placing them in consignment stores that cater to high customers. She has sone ideas. The furniture is gorgeous and since I don't know if I want to sell the home or else.
Carrick
I like the home and it is huge and has staff quarters along with staff homes. Grace inherited his company and billions of dollars so we could easily hold onto the staff and the mansion and the grounds. I found a lot of things I love about this place. Panic rooms security offices and a lot more. A self sustaining farm and horses and stables. Indoor and outdoor pools, three yachts and a huge dock and a boat house for the crew. A small pond to fish out of. We have met all the staff and have decided to keep the house and all the staff. I explain that they would need to go through background checks and if they need to tell us something they should. The place needs nothing, but my wife's image needs to be less dominate in the house. I love her and she is very beautiful but geez nearly every wall has her image hanging on it. I bet Gia hated that. They discovered that Gia Matteo wasn't her real name. Her real name is Consuelo Gomez and she is wanted for poisoning her first husband and robbing his safe and escaping his home. Since then she has killed three other husbands each wealthier than the other. Her fingerprints were discovered on the poison containers, but it also had family members prints on it. So with the history they also believe she poisoned Gregg Foster. I decide not think that she is either a killer or someone is killing her husbands.
Elliott
Dad calls me to see if I can come look at the home that Foster left mom and go over it with a fine toothed comb for any work it might need. Mia is with me and she wants to see it too. She apparently has heard it is a mansion with lots of land and horses and a farm. It has all kinds of things to do there. I ask mom if Mia can come with me and they allow it.
A short time later we are allowed onto the property by three guards who have made sure we are who we say we are. This is more security than Christian has, but his know me, so maybe since they know me they are more lax about letting me near him. Plus I am his brother.
Mia
Oh my goodness mom I hope you let me come over and ride the horses. Please. Mom looks to dad and says well the cinched it Mia loves the horses. I see the yachts as well and the docks. The pools are great, but the sauna and spa area are great. I go through the kitchen and see staff working tirelessly and cooking foods. They have the top of the line equipment here and I then go check out the bedrooms. It has an elevator and has five stories. I look out and there is a helicopter pad. There is no telling how much land is here. I see a set of stairs as I leave the bedroom and I go up to find a beautiful room with windows all around and books everywhere. A desk and chair along with a small bed and a chair along with a full bathroom just tiny. It is amazing up here. Then I see a set of doors with a telescope by them. It leads unto a balcony big enough to sit on and eat. I love the room even if I can't have my wardrobe here.
Elliott
The yachts are great and the boathouse is huge. The docks are way out in the water. It is like where Christian ties up his yacht. One is named Grace T, another is named Grace G and the third is named Grace F. He really did have an obsession with mom. I check all the structures inside and out along with hidden rooms and panic rooms. Everything is great and someone has taken great care of the mansion. Even the security systems are the best you can get. I tell mom that she should keep the place. There is only one person in Seattle that could afford this place except her now is Christian.
Grace
Okay I call the staff and let them know that I am going to keep the place and I need to know everything, but I need to speak with the attorney first. The house is placed in Carrick and my name. I am glad the kids like the house. Mia finally comes down and we all leave for the night.