A Mountain Or A Molehill?

Christian
Mom really had crossed a line about voicing her feelings about our elopement in front of family and soon to be family along with staff members. What we didn't see is that Kate had told her off after we left. She somehow found out about Anastasia actually refusing to come out if her own home until the killer of her family was caught and the very first day she came out was the very day they told her that they had him in prison. That was the very day that we met. I didn't even know that. She never elaborated on who her source was, but she is an investigative journalist. She was also aware that Anastasia was Starlight Evans before everyone else. She somehow found out that Anastasia signed books and the courier that picked up the books and delivered them. She also put it together about Jack Hyde. I hate to think what she knows about me and my mom and dad. Let's just say I am glad she likes Anastasia and hopefully me as well. I am sure she likes Elliott, but he says she won't go out with him at all. That I had to laugh about. I know she likes him but I think she is aware that he doesn't want to get married ever. She wants kids and a faithful husband. Mia has told me all of this in a moment where she had me getting my tux fitted for her wedding. She had special material that matched the bridesmaids and maid of honors dresses. I will have the tux changed after the wedding. The tailor assure me it was an easy fix.
Anastasia
I was so glad that Mia just asked that I allow her to have her bachelorette party at my family home. David has everything set up as I am looking like a mountain at this point. I was put on bed rest and am not allowed to attend it, but I am assured that security and my staff will handle all the drunken females and keep an eye on the strippers. I wished I could take back my promise at this point. Christian told me he would have anything damaged repaired. He had my staff get my most precious items hidden away and they only use the guest rooms to sleep off the alcohol. All car purses and keys will be taken as they enter the house. Mia was unhappy about that, but house rules and those were my house my rules.
Mia
I am so embarrassed about Anastasia insisting on taking all my guests purses and keys. She is making a mountain out of a molehill in regards to what happened with one of my friends getting drunk and drove her car into a guard railing and they had to rescue her. She wasn't hurt thanks to a passerby who was able to get her out of the car before it fell into a ravine and blew up. I don't know how she found out about that, but she did and here we are being babysat at my bachelorette party. Mom and dad are in agreement with her about this. While Ethan and his friends are with my brothers at their own bachelorette party. They are having strippers as well, but they are at a hotel that Anastasia owns and they have a lot of security with them. The hotel has valet service and each has to give up their keys except Christian since his security staff drives him to events that serve alcohol.
Kate
Bring Mia's more reliable so called "friend " I was asked to be her maid of honor. I really did this as a favor to Ethan and he owes me big time. Mia is the only one that has her act together of her friends. We have to round them up like the cows they are to get them to fittings and even to this party. I figured three strippers would do it. But a few of the friends tried to take the security team's clothes off of them. I have to say they were more appealing than the strippers they sent in place of the ones I chose. They failed to tell us until the strippers arrived and I was informed of the change. I will definitely be having words with the company and dad will definitely allow me to rate them. I called them and told them if they didn't send us out the ones we chose then expect a bad review. They said they had double booked the three I chose and these were all they had left. I informed them that Mia Grey is an unhappy bachelorette and they best get the ones back and send these to replace them or the Grey family would be very angry and you don't want Christian Grey mad about his sisters bachelorette party being ruined. They had them changed in an hours time. I liked that, using her brother's name to get her what she was supposed to get in the first place. The party went well until the guys had to leave. They definitely got tipped very well the girls were allowed to get their tip money from their purses. I think I went to school with one of the guys from earlier, but I was too busy trying to save the security guys from Mia's friends to ask him.
Everyone was served water and Tylenol for their headaches. Food was served to those who could eat and they had clothing ready for them to shower and change into. Talk about micro managing both Christian and Anastasia have that in common. No wonder they get along so well.
Christian
Anastasia offered her hotel for the bachelor party and Ethan only trusted me and Elliot to plan his bachelor party. Elliott is his best man and I am a grooms man. I am trying to duck the bridesmaids and so is Elliott. Mia chose some really unattractive brides maids. She won't admit it though because we think she doesn't want them to outshine her in the wedding photos. I know most of her friends and they are exceptionally beautiful and these girls not so much. I make sure they know I am married and off limits. I asked Jason to get sone strippers and he said he knows a friend who runs only the best strippers. They only do private parties for the well off. He assures me that I won't be disappointed.
Elliott
Dude I have to give Jason a bonus myself those strippers were classy. I have never seen a stripper act like that. Ethan was smiling from ear to ear when we put him to bed. Drink as hell but smiling. The rest of the guys want the number to the place that sent them out.
Christian
I can get it for you, but these ladies aren't cheap. Jason knows the owner of the company and they are costly. But worth every penny, because they followed orders and didn't hit on any of us. Just came in did their routine and entertained the bachelor and left. They got very generous tips for their professionalism by me. Any other  group of strippers would have been all over me and you.
Elliott
You are so very right about that. You staying or going home to Anastasia.
Christian
Going home her due date is soon and with her on bed rest I just think it is best I ho home to her. My phone rings and it's Jason. Anastasia is in labor and I tell Elliott Anastasia is in labor and we run to get in the awaiting car. I had turned my phone down during a meeting and the music drowned it out. Jason had went to get the car and then called me.