Three New GEH Acquisitions

Christian
I won my complaint against Leila and Anastasia was awarded damages as well. Within two months all three Williams family lost there companies. I sold all three of the companies to their competitors and hired their top employees. They were woefully underpaid anyway. The sale included their new owners try to keep the rest of the employees on for a year at least. All were given the opportunity to apply at GEH in the competitive market and hope. Anastasia hired a couple of the assistants just to keep them working she had them helping Gail. I had never thought about getting Gail assistance, but after that I got in the bandwagon and Gail now has five assistants. Each are assigned to different kinds of work and they rotate to learn all kinds of jobs a house manager of mine would be doing. After Anastasia gave the breakdown of what jobs I had Gail doing I was astonished that the poor woman didn't leave me in the lurch. Even Jason has assistants and he has unlimited staff. I gave Gail a huge raise and a gift Visa card with a seriously nice amount to spend on it. Dad called me about the inheritance that mom got from Gregg Foster then he told me about the wall to wall images of mom on every wall in the place. He then said he might have asked her if she had been having an affair with him, except for the fact he was not in any of the photos. They seemed to be when she was at charity events or shopping all in public or through a telephoto lens. Nothing that was intimate. So he decided that he had no reason to believe she ever involved with him. He was just obsessed with her to the point he left her all his worldly goods. I asked dad what she was going to do with the Foster corporation?
Carrick
I knew you might ask me that. Your mom wants to get your take on it. They are running audits on everything right now. She wants you to get involved before the audit is completed. I don't know how much the company is running without Gregg at the helm, let's hope he put people like yours in charge and honest as well. The attorney suggest more than the internal audits but suggested we find an independent forensic auditor as well. I agreed with him. Christian gives me three forensic auditors names and recommends the female one. She is the take no prisoners kind of person when doing her job and well worth the money. Constance Howard.
Constance Howard
I get a call to do a forensic audit on the Foster company. I start with the financial department and go from there. Grace Grey has hired me to go through all the companies departments and I brought my staff with me to run through payroll and HR as well. Soon we find that someone has started adding people to the payroll that don't exist. We tracked down who we thought was the culprit behind it was being set up. We continued on and found that was not the only issue. Products were missing and manufacturing had slowed and distribution was not meeting orders. It took three months but we finally had all the criminals gone and money was that they took we were able to get back. Sadly their families were put in a bind by them going to jail and having to suffer at what their spouse had done. The money had to be returned no matter the circumstances. We finally got the spiders out of their web of deceit. I gave my report along with evidence against the thieves and deadbeats. Grace Grey brought in her son Christian who recommended me for this job and had his security and IT teams helped me and my team put things right. Gregg Foster should have been paying more attention to his company, because these things had been going on for years. I know they said he was poisoned by his new bride, but there was something going on with that man before that that he hadn't had audits run like he did three years before. He had them done quarterly. I know because we were the ones who ran them. Grace Grey is the new owner and has asked that I keep auditing the company until it is back to it's former glory. Then do the quarterly audits as well. I agree to it and we sign a contract for it. Her husband and son had input in the contract. I am not surprised at the contract and I know Christian Grey is known for tight contracts, but he is also someone who assures his people get paid well. As a contracted employee for Foster I get the same benefits as regular employees.
Grace
I came in and replaced upper management for not being on the ball and not keeping better watch on the Foster company. We headhunted the best people we could find. Christian and his security and Hr teams came in and replaced quite a few people who were lax in the jobs . Head of hr and head of payroll along with heads of almost every department. Including the security and IT head. The cleaning staff were the only ones not affected by any of this we gave them all raises. The guy who they framed was transferred to another department. Charges were filed and the money was reversed out of the accounts they were put into. Property liens were made auctions to get money back was also taken care of. Christian, Carrick and I had to deal with displaced families if these thieves. It made me sad because the families had no idea what was going on. We found hidden assets deposit boxes and mistresses living in properties of the Foster company. The mistresses were given the legal time to leave. It was handled by security and the legal departments. Christian asked me if I wanted to run the company or have someone else run it. By the end of the day I trusted Christian and we made a deal. I don't want to run this company. Christian offered to buy it, but the payments for it would need to be worked out. Carrick thinks it is too much for him to take on which he took up the gauntlet. So we had an appraisal done for the company and we will work out how he transfers the payments to me. It will be in ten payments over two years. With each ten per cent he pays he gets ten percent of the profits. He also gets to hire the people to staff the company and I agreed to that. I had no idea that the company would be a monster of a company by the end of two years and it was renamed GEH 2.0. It was bringing in ten times the amount it was when Gregg passed away. My accounts were overflowing and I invested in building a hospital. Elliott was thrilled to know he could help me get a hospital built.