A New Baby

Christian
Anastasia has been cleaning everything and she is nearing her due date. Mom told me that means she is nesting and the baby is going to arrive soon. I should have listened to mom and stayed home that day. But alas I can't because I have a few things that need signed today and it can't wait. The company dug in their heels and waited until the very last day to agree to our terms. So I make just in time to get things looked over again and I sign it but the arrogant ass is still playing stalling games when David calls and tells me they are on their way to the hospital with Anastasia. Then I get a call with my wife screaming in the back ground in pain, she yells can you please take this baby out. Christian Grey whatever you are doing it is not as important as being here with me. Then the line goes dead. I tell him if you don't sign them now then get out of my office because my wife needs me by her side now. Our baby is being born. Roz I need to go to the hospital. She nods and the guy starts signing everything in front of him as I leave them quickly behind me. Jason and Sawyer are in quick pursuit of me and my car is waiting with Reynolds driving. All of us get into the car and speed off to the hospital. I am dropped at the door of the hospital entrance Jason and Sawyer follow me and we find out that Anastasia was taken into surgery. She had to have a C-section. I go where they tell me she is at, but I find out the nurse at the desk made a mistake or didn't hear the name I gave her. So when I arranged where they were doing the surgery on the other Grey it was spelled Gray and it was a man. They checked the screen and gave me Anastasia's room number. We run to her room and she has had our babies. We decided on the names Daisy Mae and Ella Grace they were like 6 pounds 4 ounces each and 18 inches long. Tiny compared to Teddy.
Anastasia
They finally give me something to relax and deliver the placenta. I am glad the babies decided to wait until I was in the delivery room to arrive. They had to move them around so they wouldn't tear me apart trying to come at the same time. That when I screamed and they grabbed the phone from me. Grace was with me and I was finally going to have the first girl and then the second girl. She was a surprise to all of us even Dr Jacobs.
Grace
I found out that Anastasia was in delivery and having a lot of pain and I was needed until her husband arrived. I have someone take over for me and go see about Anastasia. When I arrived I heard her scream please get the baby out now. I knock and go inside and they are manipulating the baby in place to deliver it. I suddenly hear, here comes the first one. I question the first one?
Dr Jacobs
There are twins they were playing me and my shadow and both tried to come out at the same time. We didn't realize there were two of them. It always looked like a shadow because they are the same weight and size. The nurse finally weighs them and measures them the cords were cut before I knew it.
Christian
I finally make it in to Anastasia's room and see twin babies, both daughters. Daisy and Ella. She got her names after all. They are identical twins. Dr Jacobs said they were playing me and my shadow on all the ultrasounds. So none of us knew there were two of them. Both tried to arrive at the same time. That must be when she screamed get this baby out of her. I kiss her and tell her the guy finally signed after I told him that if he didn't sign before I left for the hospital to be with you he decided to sign the paperwork we gave him. We rushed her as soon as we could they sent me to surgery for a guy named Gray with an a. We got the right room number there and here we are. Security is outside and we will be getting more security .
Carrick
I arrive to see my newest grandchildren and bring Teddy with me to meet them. He voiced his concerns about them being girls. He wanted a brother because he can't figure girls out. I tell him that won't change ever so get used to it he rubs his head oh my gosh and there are so many of them. I am outnumbered now. He definitely has been getting read to by everyone and Anastasia has taught him to read and write as well. I guess being an author she writes all the time and has him with her most of the time. We get to the room and he wants his mommy and his dad gets him and sits him by Anastasia and he hugs her and asks where are his sisters? He is very bright just like Christian was at this age. He sees the bassinets after he hears the whimpers. Christian takes him to see his sisters and tell him their names. I decide to record it for later.
Grace
Teddy is holding his sisters little hands and smiling at them and telling them he is their big brother and he will show them how to do things except go potty. We all laugh at that, because it was funny that he is aware that is something he can't show them how to do. I doubt he understands  the dynamics of it, but he probably was told he would be teaching them that. We are chuckling. He is an amazing boy. The girls start fussing and it is time to eat. So Anastasia needs to feed them so we leave with Teddy for a moment. We take him to the gift shop.