Roofie Heaven

Jack
I make my way to my room and hide my toys in the closet. I set up things so I can record everything like before with my other assistants. I should watch videos of them again soon. I make everything is set up to record everything that I do to Maddie. I brought my ball gag, my whips    and things I want to mark her with. Some are new to me. We are going to have fun, well I am going to have a lot of fun while she is unconscious. I get to the private room and order water and wine the cheapest they have. I have them bring three of everything to assure she doesn't get suspicious. I drop a roofie in both glasses of water and stir it in well. My water is right in front of me on the edge of the place settings. A knock comes and I say come in and here she is with her laptop bag and her very long legs. Hmm I never noticed that brooch on her today, oh well her legs distracted me along with her ass. Plus she smelled so good. I can't wait to taste her as well. Tying her up so I mark her as mine and assure her silence with my having sex with her. I know exactly how to make it look like she is enjoying my advances towards her.
Maddie
Where is the author Jack?
Jack
She texted saying she is running late. We can relax and have some wine or water. Your choice.
Maddie
I think I will wait until the author arrives and I start moving things around and I end up spilling my water and then the author's water. I call for a clean up and they arrive to clean up the table. Jack is mad as hell about the water being spilled. I know everyone is laughing at how I got rid of the drugged water. Let's see if he can drug it in front of me. The server hands the glasses to someone waiting with plastic containers. There was enough water in them to test them both. They also only have Jack's fingerprints on them. The servers were instructed to wear gloves. Even mine aren't on them. I have not touched anything but my laptop bag and purse since arriving. I can't say the same for Jack. He has his fingerprints on my back my neck, my chair and he brushed my ass as he pushed my chair in. I pushed it back to assure I can move quickly. His place is being searched along with his computers and his office especially his desk.
Thomas
I am chuckling at how stupid Jack is, he really thinks he will outwit my Maddie. The next text he says he got will be from the author of course rescheduling 5his meeting. He will try to get Maddie to look at something while he puts another roofie in her drink.
Maddie
It has been 45 minutes Jack where is this elusive author you agreed to meet with tonight?
Jack
I look at my phone and I tell her I must have had it turned down and missed the text saying she wasn't going to make it. She start to leave and I stop her and ask her to help me with something in the room I reserved for the author. I have chloroform and cloth in the room waiting right by the door out of her view. She jerks her arm loose and tells me never to touch her again in any way. I think I will be touching every chance I get and you will allow me to after you see the video I am going to record of you in the room we are heading to.
Maddie
I know what is awaiting me and I also know the man guiding me to his ground floor hotel room. He has needles with drugs loaded in them. He came armed for bear and he will be getting one. We arrive at the room and I am watching him very closely and he makes a huge error. He placed the cloth and chloroform so I can see him getting it as he assures I am inside the door and he locks it. He tries to put the cloth over my mouth as I walk forward. I am quicker and as he puts his arm out I flip him onto his ass. He gets up and charges at me and tries to take me down by throwing a punch at my stomach. I knee him in the groin and soon he is laying on the floor of the hotel room cursing me and telling me if I don't play ball with him he will make it look like I came on to him. He is making me laugh at what he is saying.
Jack
I suggest you get in the bedroom and get naked or lose your job. After all this is your inky income and you can't afford to lose it can you? I read your files and you have two children and are barely making it after your husband left you for another woman.
Maddie
Thomas you can come in now I unlock the door and he walks in and kisses me and sees Jack still in pain from my kicks to his groin which I followed through with to assure he can't move off the floor. His balls will never be the same again.
Thomas
Goad to know that you have never done that to me. We call the cops and have him arrested after Maddie places ties around his wrists and ankles then connects the two. We stand with the door open and the cops arrive and Maddie gives her statement and shows them the cloth he soaked with chloroform and bottle of chloroform.
Policeman Angela Davis
I take mrs Sawyers statement privately and we find out that there are recording of him drugging her water and the other water for their supposedly other female meeting them to talk about her books. A very elusive author and he pretended he got a text. The detail from those tiny cameras were amazing, wished we had some of those. He never got a text message. Then we find his toys and BDSM toys and ropes whips, ball gags and I don't wanna know what some of those things are. I call Stewart and have him take this sick bastard to jail. The drugs in the bag by the nightstand were dangerous and that along with roofies he had in the bag as well, then you add chloroform he could have killed her.
Policeman Andrew Stewart
When I hear the name Jack Hyde and the story. I call a certain friend of mine who has a wife that had the guy as her boss and she knows the previous person that quit. We need to show him for what he is and I call a detective and tell him we have an interesting conversation about Hyde. Angela did me a huge favor, now we have hard evidence on this prick and we can recover the videos he has been using against his assistants. We find his cameras set up around the room. What he didn't know was there were cameras he couldn't see that had better resolution. When they got him on his feet he tried to tell us that the woman 2anted it all she just changed her mind about having sex with him BDSM style. I just laughed at his story and read him the Miranda rights. We cuff him and cut the ties off him. He can barely walk to the cruiser. I see a text message confirming they are already searching Hyde's home and his work place and they have a warrant for his electronics and his cars. He is also wanted in several states for the same exact thing he was accused of by his previous assistants.