Knowledge Is Power

Elliott
I call Christian and ask him where he bought Anastasia's ring at? He laughed and said they bought all the rings in Vegas right before their wedding. He then tells me to call Andrea and she will give me the best and most trustworthy jeweler that he buys little baubles for Anastasia at. I laugh and he says it is good to know a reputable jeweler. Tell him I sent you, but watch out for the female sales clerk. Kate is choosing her ring and we will choose the bands together. I think Kate can handle the female sales clerk. She definitely handled my exes. They get out in time for our wedding I believe.
Christian
I can't believe Elliott has forgotten that Anastasia and I eloped. I tell him we bought the rings right before our wedding, which were the best they found in Vegas. I then had him call Andrea to get the jewelers name and address. Do we need to get coverts on them so they don't ruin your wedding day?
Elliott
I think that might be a good idea, they were still gunning for Kate at the trial. They couldn't make bail and their parents refused to help them out. So they have been behind bars since they were taken into custody. I give him there names, but he already had them along with background checks. I guess you know exactly when they will get out right?
Christian
I sure do. They attacked your date and a family member as far as I am concerned. Mom and dad will be thrilled to have another wedding, because I heard Kate telling Anastasia she wants the dream wedding. A big wedding and she has her dress, accessories and her dream wedding book. She knows exactly what she wants. She has her guest lists made, but she has to cross off the Williams family. Did you hear that Gia is being released because she hadn't killed anyone. Her stepson was behind all her husbands deaths. They proved it and now she is going after the inheritance she was meant to get from since he died intestate and she was his wife when he was murdered by his son.
Elliott
Wow and he killed all of her husbands, how did he do that?
Christian
He sent her an expensive coffee with poison added. He apparently bought canisters of the coffee and opened the sealed bag and put the contents in a bag and twist tied it closed after adding the poison to it. She had never touched the lids of any of the containers. Only the bottom when she took them from the shipment boxes. The other prints were from staff members. They found out her stepson bought one canister of coffee each time she got married and shipped it next day. They noticed that she received the coffee and she never drank coffee. She showed them the last box it was sent in. I had some inside information about it is all I can say. Anastasia's staff keep our secrets, but the staff of Gregg Foster were well paid to get all the information they could get on anyone and anything. They were well paid and I think they are still doing that. Dad had them sign NDA's concerning all of us.
Elliott
I am surprised that Kate hasn't mentioned it, she must have slipped up or your sources are far better than hers are. So are you up for being my best man and hiring the same strippers you did for Ethan? Kate said those would be only ones she would approve. Ethan told her about them. I guess the company she hired strippers for tried a bait and switch on her and she informed them that Mia was your sister and it wouldn't go well if Mia complained to you about them sending bottom of the barrels to strip for her when they were promised cream of the crop and very specific strippers. They were told to send them out within an hour and they did. The women were checking out the security and started trying to get to strip instead of the guys they had sent originally. Kate said security was getting frightened until the guys they wanted finally arrived.
Christian
I think Jason got an SOS from two of them. He told them to call in backups the ugly ones. I don't think we have any ugly security people. Hmm I might have to hire some ugly security people, I am just kidding I hire on abilities and experience. I have Jason pick them out and I interview them, but he chooses who he wants on the teams male or female. I am hiring more female security after what happened to Kate. She will have a CPO female and male. Coverts as well. You explain it to her and Jason will let you both know everything.
Elliott
Hope they like shopping and tracking down stories because she starts on a story and she won't stop until she gets the information she needs. She is working on a story about how brides sometimes get overcharged and she has found a few places who saw dollar bills when they saw her shopping for her wedding supplies. She isn't cheap she just is not going to pay three times the amount for the same things at another store. That won't win her any popularity contests but it will open up a lot if bride and grooms eyes to the price gouging that sone places do to brides and grooms and the people footing the bills.
Christian
Sounds like even though her family is footing the bill, she wants to make sure it is well spent and is not going to be taken advantage of. Sounds like it will keep the gougers honest hopefully. Hope they realize the can of worms they just opened up by trying to stick it to Kate Kavanagh daughter of Eamon and Enid Kavanagh of Kavanagh Media. Hope it helps others once it is published. What changed your mind about getting married?
Elliott
Several things, her beating up those exes, guys at my gym hitting on her made me realize that I hated it and told them she was my girlfriend. Last but not least holding Angel put me over the edge and I asked her if she wanted children and she did. I asked her while holding Angel to marry me and have my babies.
Christian
Awww how sweet of you lol
Elliott
Shut up you know I am going to have the best babies better than Mia and you. I mean look at Kate and my looks it is going to be great looking with brains and brawn to boot. Christian just laughs and tells me Anastasia is pregnant again.