Lost

Angel
Casey suddenly saw me and I saw him, I gave him a goodbye salute and walked out with my security assuring he wasn't following me. My parents built me a small hone in their property. It was so I could have a quiet place to paint and edit my photography. Plus the views are incredible here. I walk inside my home and they are still moving my things back inside and they took all the groceries and brought them here. Plus all my wine from the wine cellar in the Escala apartment. Casey won't be allowed to stay there any longer. Carter tells me they packed all his things and put them in storage. I laughed and I see Jimmy walking in and I run and he hoods out his arms to me.
Jimmy
Are you okay? I saw the videos I am so sorry. Let's sit you down and feed you something and watch a comedy.
Angel
I thank the staff and they finish placing my furniture and unpacking everything to perfection and hand me the remotes for the tv and DVD player. Jimmy has cooked my favorite comfort foods and hands me a soda along with ginger cookies.
Ethan
I was sure that punk Casey was not serious about Angel, well I am glad he wasn't told about the baby. He would have tried to get his hooks into her deeper. He might get visitation but he won't get her trust fund. I call Christian and he gets his staff to clear out everything if Casey's off the premises and out of the apartment and the storage room delivered in a POD to Casey's parents home. He has the locks changed and all the codes. We have already done that here. I tell him that she is pregnant with his child and she caught him having sex where everyone could tell what he and his female friend could be seen doing it, just not showing much but a breast. Someone sent me the video that is now on line.
Mia
Well good riddance and we will stand by her through all of this where is she? Have you talked to her yet?
Ethan
Jimmy is with her, he says he has gotten her to eat and watch a movie. He has a bag in his car so he can shower and change before he leaves for work in the morning.
Mia
I never trusted him from day one. He kept checking out every female and Zi caught him trying to get a few of our staffs numbers. I told them if I found out they contacted him in anyway they could find another job. That stopped the staff from taking his phone numbers after that. I still think he was a gold digger and after the video he is a gold digging slut. We are going to protect Angel from this idiot.
Casey
I had my fun with the girl and I was done with her just as I saw a camera flash and then Angel pointing a camera at me. She says something to her security and they nod and she starts to leave and I move the girl off my lap and zip up. I start running for the door and I am tripped by someone. I look up and Peter is trying to help me up. I go out and she's gone. I call and she won't answer me I get a text message with a link to an in line site. It is of me and the girl tonight from start to finish. This is not good at all. My family sees this and they are going to be mad. Then I see another version if it with Angel in the video watching and recording everything and then taking a photo. I drive to Escala and can't get in the garage. I go to the visitors lot and park. I go inside and use my elevator key card and it won't work. I head to the lobby and the security informs me that I no longer live there and my things are at my parents house in a POD. I ask where Angel Kavanagh is and they tell me her things were moved out right before mine were. Neither of us live here anymore. I call her dad and it goes to voice mail and then her mother and it goes to voice mail. I call my parents and they inform me that I need to get this POD out of here. Why is it here anyway? They threw me out if the Escala apartment.
Charles Dunbar
What did you do? You had to have done something pretty bad for that to happen.
Casey
I cheated on Angel where she saw me and recorded it. It is on the web for all to see even one where she is recording it as well. She got photos of it all.
Ava Dunbar
You are plain stupid, you had her within your grasps and just couldn't keep it in your pants could you? Well it's over and you lost the golden egg. You need to get this off the property before the HOA fines us. Get here and find a way to get this out of here I will have it hauled out with all of you belongings which isn't much. Probably just your clothing and a few other things. It isn't very big but it's big enough.
Casey
She dumped me like a hot potato. She didn't hesitate or try to talk to me about it. She cut her losses and I was the loss she cut first. I call her again and it goes to voice mail. I leave her a message demanding she allow me to explain. The message is cut off like someone stopped me from leaving the message. I call again and it hangs up without going to voice mail. This keeps happening over and over again. I will go to her parents hone tomorrow and try to see if she is there. I can't demand her to do anything in front of them, but I can try to get her alone. I can scare her into getting back together.