Reading The Will

Grace
I sit and listen to the attorney Collins announcing that Gregg Foster considered me the love of his life and wanted me to have all his worldly assets. Gia Matteo apparently wasn't invited to this meeting because they arrested her after discovering that this is not the first husband that died shortly after she married them. She married another wealthy senior citizen and he passed away shortly afterward as well. She was left very little of his great fortune. She was sued by the family for what she did inherit. The legal fees took the little she did get and then some. Gregg had no children and he never wanted any and that was what stopped me from dating him in college. I wanted children and I wasn't going give that idea up.
Gia
I can't believe I am being arrested when I need to plan my husbands funeral. I was about to do just that when I was arrested. I can't believe this at all. I am arrested when the real criminal was Gregg Foster. That prenuptial agreement he had me sign had clauses in it that forced me to walk around naked while in his home and I front of all the staff. If we would go out I was only allowed revealing clothing and he bought them. He said he married a slut so I had to dress the part. I would suffer the consequences of my actions if I failed to adhere to the prenuptial agreement. He told me that I needed to earn my own living so he could be sure I didn't just marry him for his billions. My catering business had to be sold to pay off all my debts, Gregg wasn't liable for my debts and he refused to pay any of my debts. It again was in our prenuptial agreement. So I sold my catering service which paid off most of my debts. I still had a lot more debts to pay off. Mia Grey is now the owner of my catering service. I can't get anyone to take my case. Carrick Grey said it was a conflict of interest to even talk to me and hung up. Little did I know that his wife inherited all of Gregg's worldly goods. I soon found out after calling mr Collins that I was left nothing and was not allowed to be at the reading of the will under the circumstances.
Carrick
We finally get the news that Christian eloped and it was Anastasia Steele he married. I don't know how to feel about it at this point. I know she didn't marry him for his money because she has a lot of her own. Grace and Mia are ecstatic about Anastasia being part of our family. They love knowing they have Starlight Evans as their family member and as such can get copies of her book signed by her. A news piece suggesting that Christian got married because he knocked his bride up and that was why it was kept quiet. I knew that wasn't true because of the  paper it was written in. They retracted that story quickly after I call them and insisted that they apologize and retract their untrue statements.
Mia
Lots of good news and a lot of nice presents for my birthday. When Gia pulled her stunt at the Kavanagh party and then at my birthday dinner. I just can't believe her catering business so quickly after that and I got it for a song. Christian and Elliott helped me buy it after dad gave me some of my trust money to buy it. Mom and dad are happy to see Gia go down in flames. Then I see she married the first billionaire who would have her within a few days of my birthday dinner. Of course she met him while catering for him. Then he died a week after they married. Mom said she had been trying to marry a wealthy man and she went after married me as well as single.
Grace
I was stunned about Christian and Anastasia getting married in Vegas, but I have to say she is a welcome addition to our family. After the Gia fiasco it was like the difference between heaven and hell. It would have been hell with Gia. She is now behind bars, by now she is aware that I inherited all Gregg Fosters worldly goods. Mia is thrilled for Christian and Anastasia and thought it was a good match. Plus she liked that she had access to Starlight Evans. We haven't seen the newlyweds yet, but they are being harassed by the paparazzi at this point. All of us are being questioned about the sudden marriage of Anastasia and Christian. My comment was that they had met when she was six and he was ten years old and we attended her family's funeral. There hasn't been a time when we weren't in contact with her and her family until they passed away. That was all I said to them, they blew it out of context and twisted my words. Gia called me from jail and I hung up on her without accepting the charges.
Elliott
I was very shocked that Anastasia would actually marry my brother, but she did. They look good as a couple. I can't believe that Gia met and married billionaire Gregg Foster and he died after a week of being married to her. Her arrest for his murder came as no surprise to anyone. But what really caused a stir was that my mother inherited all his worldly goods and Gia was left absolutely nothing. Then she has to sell her catering company and Mia found a way to buy it at very little money. Christian and I along with dad went and guided her through the negotiation and the evaluation of the whole company along with the title and the debts if any the company had. The debts had to paid off with the monies she got from the sale of the company. We got everything and the debts were all paid off with the money Mia paid for the company. A thousand dollars is all Gia walked away with after everything was paid off so Mia had it free and clear of debt and taxes owed. Gia tried to hide that, but all of us came armed and we also had a representative from IRS and the State tax as well. Once we were aware of her owing back taxes we alerted both to the sale of her business they took their share plus interest. The thousand turned into two hundred dollars. All the papers were finally signed and Gia was hauled off to jail the next day.