A Pregnant Kate

Elliott
We found out that Kate is pregnant and she runs the gamut of happy to craving sex to crying because she thinks she is fat. I assure in so many ways and words that she isn't fat and she doesn't look pregnant yet. Leave it to Teddy to ask her if she was going to have a baby. That just set the tears off and she hid in the restroom until Teddy told her he was sorry and he would love it if she had a baby boy so he could at least have a boy cousin if not a boy sibling. She came out and hugged him until he told her he loved her but he needed to go play with his siblings and his cousin, because they need him. We both laugh and let him go.
Kate
My moods are all over the place. I got upset at a simple comment about being pregnant by Teddy. He is going to drive the teachers crazy. Everything is going smoothly, too smoothly for the family. I found out two women followed Christian to the bedroom he, Anastasia and Teddy were sleeping in after my wedding. It was two of my college friends. They were lucky charges weren't pressed against them. They were told that if they came near Christian again they would be charged and spend time behind bars. They whined to me about it all. I made sure I read them the riot act and told them he is very happily married and his wife carries a gun. They are warned. Elliott laughed and said Christian has a lot of security keeping an eye on all of us now and there will be more once our baby is born. He has no idea how these women are, they could care less if the man they want is married or not. They have been obsessed with Christian and Elliott Grey since they were teenagers.
Grace
We have family things a lot more since we have grandchildren now. Soon we will be going on the boats and have a nice time on the water. Teddy and Angel can wear there special life jackets for them. Daisy and Ella are just toddling but have been taught to swim. All the grandchildren have been taught to swim, but open waters is another matter so lifejackets are always worn on the boats. Even the adults. Teddy insisted on all of us wearing a life jacket saying he is too small to save our lives if all of us ended up in the water. We finally agreed to wearing them. I believe he has both Anastasia and Christian's tenacity when they want something. He also can guilt us into doing the thing he wants done.
Carrick
We bought all new life jackets for all the boats because a certain grandson insisted all the boats are fully equipped. He checked it out on line. I think his dad and mom had a hand in this. He pulled out a printout of the best ones to buy, okay now I know it was Christian helping him. We do as told and he did a thorough inspection of them all. I can't help but love my grandson, I thought Grace was going to cause issues with the eloping but she soon changed her mind after finding out Anastasia was indeed Starlight Evans and was not after Christian's money or name. Then she got pregnant with Teddy which has brought us great joy. Each if our grandchildren are precious but Teddy is like a little leader of the Grey family. It is like he was born to lead and he leads very well. His sisters follow his lead and do does Angel. They look up to him and he doesn't mind playing games with them at all. He says it is his responsibility to teach them how to play games and learn to be gracious losing or winning a game. Games are all about having fun and in the long wrong they aren't significant in how our lives go. Right now I am thinking he is a little genius. I know Grace is regretting her comments regarding them eloping especially now. After reflecting on it all I should have spoke up for them both. Both were very private people and we should have given them the respect they deserved about their choice as adults to keep their wedding day private.
Grace
Carrick is in deep thought about something and I can't figure out what it is but it has something to do with Teddy and his parents. We get the news of Kate being pregnant and due three months after Mia we feel pretty happy about our growing family. The Kavanagh's are thrilled as well. Angel is their only grandchild and they were hoping for more grandchildren. I think Anastasia is really missing her family now, even though we are family, it isn't the same for her. I feel horrible about giving her grief about eloping. It must have really been a mixed emotional hurricane for her at the time. I don't think we can ever get past that and it is all my fault. It isn't like she was bing hurtful or selfish it was because her family wouldn't be at any wedding and I didn't think about the fact she was all alone in the world until Christian and her got married and she had someone to stand by her side through think and thin. We get the better of the deal marriage wise. We have three beautiful children to call our grandchildren, well plus Angel and now Mia and Kate are having babies. Both seem handling their pregnancy well.
Kate
I tell Elliott I need to go home and take a nap because I am exhausted after doing hardly anything at all. Grace says that is normal due to being pregnant. I need some ice cream as well so let's get sone in the way home.