A Real Wedding

Mia
I am getting married to Ethan after we have been living together for a long time. He gave me an engagement ring but we waited a month to tell my parents we were getting married. The catering business going very well and I have opened a restaurant as well. Ethan's practice has grown and he is ready to get married now. Mom and dad want to give me the wedding of my dreams. Especially after Christian and Anastasia eloped. So mom and I are going to be working on getting my wedding together. Ethan finally asked dad for my hand in marriage and he is given his blessings to Ethan.
Ethan
Mom and dad are so ready for me to marry Mia and soon. I told them they would be asked to sign NDA's and they agreed to it. Kate on the other hand wasn't so sure she was going to sign one. Dad told her that she would be left out if any events where the Grey family were involved then. She finally agrees to sign the NDA and we are invited to the Grey family home that used to be owned by Gregg Foster. Mia wants the wedding to be held there. She is staying in one of the large suites in the upper level of the house. The house is amazing and the room at the very top is amazing and quiet. I see why she likes it. She wants this room and the large suite to stay in while she stays over. Her mom has agreed to let her have it. Staff are very nice to everyone. I heard about the wall to wall images of Grace on every wall. But it doesn't look like it does now.
Kate Kavanagh
I finally get through the security and the car is approached by what looks like a valet and he opens my door and tells me to leave the keys in it so he can park it. I am escorted into a family room where all the Grey's are waiting for us, mom and dad are there talking to mr and mrs Grey. Ethan and Mia join us. Then Anastasia and Christian Grey arrive followed by their security teams. Then Elliott Grey walks in and I have to start breathing again. I have seen him around but not this close up. We are all seated and refreshments were offered as carts were brought forward with various finger foods were served with a variety of drinks to choose from. We all sat and listened wedding blah, blah and then about it being their first wedding because Christian and Anastasia had eloped and they missed out on a big wedding. It appeared to be a point of contention and Anastasia excused herself looking as she would cry. It apparently had something to do with her being the only one left in her family. Mr Grey reminded everyone of that fact and to stop bringing it up because it was a sensitive issue. I don't think it was meant to be hurtful, but sometimes people don't think before they talk. I think it was just that mrs Grey wanted to throw a big wedding and would have for Christian and Anastasia if asked. Then she realized why Anastasia was upset and realized her mistake and went to apologize to her. Anastasia having no family had no father to walk her down the aisle or dance the father daughter dance with and give her away at the altar. Then there was the lack of a mother to shop for the wedding dress and no one to dance with Christian. She apparently chose to close herself off after her family was killed in a drive by shooting after getting lost in Michigan. I know she is a best selling author.I am very aware who Anastasia is and was before she married a billionaire not long after meeting each other. There is one thing I do know is that she looks very pregnant and as such she is very sensitive to things she probably would have came back with a retort.
Elliott
Looks like the baby is making her a bit emotional. Let's not bring up the fact they eloped again. I am sure they did that because she would be reminded her family was murdered on a vacation she couldn't be in because she was too ill to be on and she has never forgiven herself for that fact. Now she has been reminded of the fact they will also not be here for the birth of her children.
Carrick
I don't think your mother was thinking about it like that. She was thinking about the fact she wasn't included in their wedding. Neither was anyone else. I think only security was there. I look at Jason and he apparently was there along with her security David. They were the witnesses. The wedding was videotaped and we got to see it. Plus we have wedding photos they bought for all of us. Christian had them photoshopped with the rest of us added in.
Mia
Okay let's talk wedding and what I want. Mom comes back in the room and she says that Christian and Anastasia went home rather than her impose her emotions upon us because of her emotional state.
Grace
We might just need to plan this without their being around Mia. Her pregnancy is getting the better of her. Plus your wedding date is very close to her due date so she might not be able to be in the wedding party like you asked. We start talking and listing who can be in the wedding and the best man, the groomsmen and maid or matron of honor. Flowers, wedding date, reception, rehearsal dinner, bachelor and bachelorette parties and where and when all these things will take place.
Anastasia
I was already emotional before I arrived and jus thinking about the beautiful wedding Mia is planning has reminded me of what I was never able to have and then being there and Grace giving us looks as she said not getting to be at our wedding because we eloped hit hard. So I w3nt to find a restroom to cry in. Christian followed me soon afterward and asked me if I want to go home. Mom comes behind me and apologized for her attitude about us eloping and realized how she had forgotten that Anastasia had no family left at all to do any of the family things that Mia has. It just set me bawling even more.
Christian
I tell mom I am taking Anastasia home because she is having a rough time with her pregnancy and planning a wedding after her eloping with me because I asked her to and she realized she had no family or friends to be on her side of the aisle. Mom agreed and left us to go home as soon as we were ready. Mom again apologized for her attitude and that she will think before she says anything again.
Anastasia
We leave and go home and I cry more and Christian gets me water and let's me get some sleep again. I am an emotional wreck and am too sensitive. Plus I am missing my family and the fact our child will only have me on my side as family.
Grace
I think that Anastasia definitely is too emotional and missing her family at this time.