A Happy Family

Anastasia
We have family dinner to go to and they are inviting friends to introduce me to everyone as their daughter in law. Mia has already bragged she knows me and her friends are jealous and have accused her of lying. I don't know how they are going to believe me except for my giving them copies of my next book that hasn't been released yet and signing it. Grace and Carrick called and assured me that they were supporting our marriage and so do Mia and Elliott. She told me there might be a few who might take issue with me and Christian eloping, but to ignore their comments because they are just jealous and will try anything to cause trouble. I asked her why she would invite them if they are like that and she isn't sure either, but as a high profile person in the Seattle area she has certain social obligations along with Carrick, Christian, Elliott, Mia and now me have to meet certain social obligations. Me have social obligations?
Grace
I knew it would be best to warn Anastasia about how things might go at our party for her and Christian's marriage. I explain why we had to invite certain people and that now she would have certain social obligations as Christian's wife as well. I told her to ask me about certain things if she is unsure and I will guide her along. I tell her security will be tight and Christian has hired female CPO's to assure our safety, because who knows what can happen in the ladies room. The male security can't protect us in there. Anastasia chuckles but then she asks was there a possibility of being attacked and I tell her you never can tell people get crazy and Elliott and Christian have both dated crazy women. I tell her we can go shopping to get her an appropriate dress.
Anastasia
Grace and I make plans to go shopping for a dress. Christian hands me a black Amex and he needs my signature for our joint bank accounts. Plus a few more signatures were needed. I read everything and ask pertinent questions. He told me I am now in his will and if I want to change my will he can have a neutral party do it for me. I already took care of it and added him. So I tell him that and a partner of his father's did the work so to avoid any conflict of interest arising.
Christian
I had a rough day at work and I had calls from the building manager regarding Elliott and Mia moving into the apartments. I apologized for not informing him or security along with my security teams. I had too many things going on and enjoying my wife's body. She is talking to Gail and helping her cook as well. They are talking about menus and various other things. Jason goes to the security office as I sit at the counter and watch as Gail and Anastasia are cooking together. I look at what Anastasia is cooking. It looks like a turnover filled with pineapple and smells like cinnamon. She adds a bit of sugar and butter then brushes something on it to seal it closed. She dusts them with cinnamon and sugar.
Anastasia
Christian is watching Gail and I intently and I finish the turnovers and place them on the tray to be placed in the oven. I place them on the oven rack and close the door and turn on the timer. Gail tells me she has everything in hand and go clean up and be with Christian. I smile and tell Christian I need to clean up and he follows me to our bedroom. We end up in the shower and we finally get out when we start getting prune after enjoying each other's bodies.
Christian
I had to have my wife after seeing her in the kitchen making our meal with Gail. So I take her over and over again until we are shriveled. We finally get dressed and dinner is ready. Gail has completed it and she serves our meals at the counter along with the turnovers with ice cream is waiting in the freezer. The food is great. I have to admit that I could get used to having Anastasia cooking for us. The turnovers with ice cream melting on them were scrumptious. She made extras for the staff. The recipe was made to serve twenty people. I guess I can share them with the staff then. We tell Gail to let Jason know about the turnovers and ice cream and they are welcome to get themselves a plate.
Gail
I thought you might. I start plating up the turnovers to heat them up for the ice cream on them. They looked great and smelled better.
Christian
Gail thanks us and starts getting the turnovers ready for the staff. We leave to go talk about mom's party to celebrate our marriage. Anastasia is a bit nervous after mom said security would be tight and female security will be present and assure the restrooms are safe for her, mom and Mia. I tell her there have been a few issues with crazy exes and some that weren't exes merely stalkers. They accosted my dates and mom and Mia.
Anastasia
They didn't hurt them did they?
Christian
They had to be taken to the hospital and my ex is still behind bars. She tried to claim mental define you but failed. They found her to be very sane after they investigated everything and searched her apartment. It was all about her trying to get money and she had planned it all out. So mom giving you a heads up is a good thing. I get threats all the time and even though you might not see them we have coverts along with CPO's and now an extra security team following us now. You are still finding your bearings so don't hesitate to not trust everyone at the party. You can't so limit what you tell anyone. The more they ask you questions the less you should trust them. Each question they ask gives you an advantage of knowing what they are up to. Don't answer a question that bothers you. Alert me or security and we will rescue you. Here keep this with you and tap the green to join you in the conversation the yellow to get you away from the person politely. The red if you are threatened in any manner. Security will know it is you because each have a code number that gives us who and where you are.
Anastasia
Wow that's pretty cool.
Christian
Barney created it and he is my head of my IT department. You will meet him at the party along with my CEO Roz and a few other top executives. Along with my PA Andrea. We relax and enjoy the fireplace and finally make it to bed after talking a lot more before we start making out.