Hide Hyde

Warden David Ford
Oh boy I knew I would see this guy in here one day after my daughter worked for him. We had no real proof that he had drugged her and raped her and the videos he has warrants from other states. I want to beat him to a pulp along with a few other law enforcement officers. Plus one judge. I am not sure if I want to keep this Hyde guy safe, but I do anyway because I have to keep all potential targets of violence from my guards safe. I hope that they can get those videos the news elaborated to in their reports. Poor Allison has been frightened by this monster. I am not the only law enforcement person that want a piece of this guy. Samuel Daniels has asked to be moved from his assignment so he doesn't have any contact with Hyde. I unfortunately couldn't pull my resources and get this man moved to another prison. Monetary issues prevent that from happening. His daughter Audrey attempted suicide after Hyde got her in his clutches. We couldn't get her to testify because of videos he showed her and threatened to release. We tried unsuccessfully to intimidate him, but it failed. We couldn't risk damaging our daughters even further by informing his boss about his nature. Our hands are and we're tied we could find nothing at all. I think he has friends covering for him, well maybe not friends but people he has in his clutches. I think a lot as I answer a call from Allison, she begs me not to let this guy know I am her father and not to do anything that could put me behind bars or lose my job that I am nearing retirement age at. I promise her I won't and I won't break that promise. Other men would have already taken him out and beaten him so badly who couldn't think about using his joy stick and left him in an alley looking like a robbery victim of a pimp and one of his girls.
Jerry
The termination papers are signed after everything that went down between mrs Sawyer and him at the Seattle Center and the hotel room. I couldn't believe the only scratch mrs Sawyer had on her was from kicking Hyde in his groin and he tried to grab her foot and missed and his fingernail scraped her ankle. She has been trained very well by her husband and the military. She has experience in the editing business so we give her Hyde's job and a raise. We have learned that Hyde has a history of this and all his assistants were female and young college graduates looking for an in in the publishing industry. He somehow hid that fact from us all. We ran an audit and his assistants did three quarters of the work that came from his office. There were usb drives all his assistants were victims of his and he was wanted for similar reasons by other states and jurisdictions. The cops came in and searched everything. The sale was completed anyway and Christian Grey informed us about cooperating with the cops in their investigations. He told me privately that mrs Sawyer was brought in by him to find out if he was right about Hyde. I can't talk about it at all. I have signed an NDA we all have and everyone but Hyde is now a GEH employee.
Thomas Sawyer
Maddie was incredible she decided to get a tetanus shot after Hyde dig his nail into her ankle. She was serious when she said there was no telling what diseases that man had. She got treated by her doctor and tested for any kind of disease. Now her injury is a matter of record. Other than a bruise on her knee from initial groin contact. Maddie was offered Hyde's job and took it. All the staff like her for bringing down Hyde but one. Ashley Conners has been rather snide to my wife. I heard her when I arrived for lunch with Maddie. Ashley had no idea who I was as I arrived and heard her comments about framing Jack Hyde just to get the man's job.
Maddie
I tell Ashley to get back to her assistants job immediately and she comes back at me about framing Hyde. I miss that my husband is standing close to us. He stops and ask her her name and then he proceeds to inform her that Hyde wasn't framed by anyone and he was wanted for similar crimes in other states so he was not framed and he wasn't innocent like the young women that he victimized and recorded it to continue victimizing them. I inform her had she been his assistant he would be starring in one of his videos as well. She shut up and walked back to her assistants desk. Thomas hugs me and kisses me and congratulates me for my new dream job.
Thomas
I enjoy seeing my wife put people in their place, because they are truly wrong and she is right. She only does it when she is in the right though. Miss Conners is staring daggers at us, it it doesn't bother us at all as we walk our to go to lunch. I tell Welch to do a better background check on Ashley Conners.
Maddie
I think there is something there and it is beer to be safe than sorry. We have to testify against Hyde at his trial, we are trying to get others to testify including the others from out of state. All the recordings from the restaurant and hotel room were accepted into evidence. The usb drives were telling and we were finding a lot more. He was obsessed with being in control and was into the BDSM scene but he couldn't afford the clubs and they didn't want his kind in their clubs. He was thrown out after putting one of the girls in the ER. We found out they networked him out of the club scene. We also found out he had been targeted by a pimp for putting three of his girls out of action.