Great Grandchildren (mild sex scene)

Carrick
When we got the news we were going to be great grandparents. We thought it was Teddy and Nina. But it turns out it is Angel and her soon to be husband Casey Dunbar. We aren't fond of him, but he treats Angel very well. They have decided to wait on getting married. They want to stay single. Ethan is not happy about it at all. Mia has thrown her hands up and blames herself.
Grace
I wished they would get married but they are adamant they don't believe in marriage. Christian has offered to pay for the wedding and so have everyone else.
Teddy
I have spoken to Angel and found out why she doesn't want to get married at this point. He hasn't asked her and he doesn't know about the baby yet. She thinks he will leave her. I hug her and tell her to tell her parents and grandparents and they can help her think clearly about it.
Angel
I finally tell mom and dad about my fears and they tell me to talk to Casey and see what happens and no matter what they will stand by my side. My medical school will take longer, but I can get through it. I wished I was as smart as Teddy and his friend Brad. Plus Nina is very smart.
Casey
I have been waiting Angel for way too long and I am getting mad. I finally just take off after I get a call from a friend of mine who wants to hit a club. I tell her security I had to leave and let her know that. I am tired of all these security people. I finally see Peter and Simon. We are good friends and have been hanging out for a long time.
Peter
Hey where is Angel tonight?
Casey
She had to chat with her grandparents. I don't like going to their house because they see us getting married I am not marrying her ever. She has been clingy recently and I think it is time to drop her in the rubbish bin.
Simon
Wow I thought you two loved each other, were you just giving her a line?
Casey
I want to keep her around until I find something better.
Peter
I shake my head at him and think how stupid he is intending on dump Angel. If he does that I won't be able to respect him for it. Hell I can't respect him now. He talks crap about Angel all the time unless he thinks someone else wants her and he is all over her. I happen to know a certain person that would love if he dumped her because he has been in love with her for years. Casey has just kept a strangle hold on her because he doesn't want anyone else having her and he can't stand seeing her happy. I think it is out of revenge against her uncle Christian for firing his brother. Hell he was lucky to be hired by the man he did it as a favor for a business associate and Victor took advantage and thought he could steal from the man and he is now behind bars for the theft. It wasn't five or ten dollars it was nearly a million dollars he tried to steal from him. Victor is manipulating this romance between Angel and Casey, he treats her like she is all that in front of the family, but barely looks at her when they are alone unless he has no one else to bed. I call Jimmy Rollins the grandson of her aunts head of security. He is in love with Angel and they commiserate with each other a lot. Both have had horrid mates that used them. Each time it is to get close to them so they can possibly marry into the Grey or Kavanagh family who are both worth billions.
Jimmy Rollins
Hey Peter what's up?
Peter
I think you might get ready for the big bump and dump of your girl Angel. I watch as Casey has his hands up some girls skirt while she is sitting on his lap. I take a video of him and send it to Jimmy. I sent you evidence.
Jimmy
I watch the video and ask Peter to send that to Angel on his burner phone.
Peter
Sent. Good luck my man.
Jimmy
Thanks by the way she's going to tell him about her pregnancy soon. She is head your way, make sure he doesn't hurt her, her security is with her but she isn't aware of it. There have been threats again. So you know the routine signal them if he starts becoming volatile again. Elliott is looking to hire someone and that's not bing advertised for two weeks. I told you first and you are just the guy he will want on staff. Let me know.
Angel
I arrive at Casey's regular chill place and I get a video text of him with sone girl on his lap and his hand up her skirt and they are kissing oblivious to everyone including me standing there recording it all as his other hand has went down her blouse and her breast is in a position you can see the nipple. He pulls her up and as his hand comes down so does her panties. He positions her so no one can't see what they are doing but it is very obvious he is about to screw her in public. I watch as he has unzipped his pants and he turns her so she is where he can penetrate and the bouncing starts. Nether notice me yet. Security is standing by me and I tell him to call and get everything I own moved back to my parents home immediately. The apartment will be stripped clean by the time he is done tonight. I see they are done and I take a photo with the flash on and that alerts them to my presence. I walk back out and send Casey a FU and don't come near me ever again.