better man (bongbong's version)

"Bong! Pare!" Koko stood up from his seat after a minute of silence from everyone especially Leni whom Bongbong greeted.

Win and Migz followed giving Bongbong a tight friendly hug. He wasn't in the country for the last 5 years. After he and Leni separated. "Kumusta ka? Hindi ka naman nagsabi na uuwi ka pala." Win said.

Bongbong smiled, "I wanted to surprise you guys sana." He looked at Leni and said, "I missed everyone eh."

This sent shivers to Leni's body.

"Anyway, may until tomorrow pa naman tayo to celebrate." Grace said. The party has just ended an hour ago.

"Yes yes." Risa agreed. "By the way, saan pala mga gamit mo Bong para makapag-check in ka na. Pagod ka from byahe for sure."

Risa and Win assisted Bongbong in checking in. The couple advised the front office associate that they will add another room for Bongbong to stay. Unfortunately, the hotel was fully booked since it's weekend. "We cannot release another room po because we're fully booked. There will be guests coming from Manila today."

Disappointment was evident in Risa's face. "Hindi na ba talaga pwedeng gawan ng paraan?"

"Or do you have partner hotels dito? Or kaya ibang place to stay in?" Win suggested.

"If you want po, pwede natin ilagay si sir sa room 107 since isa lang po ang naka-check in and that room is standard twin so good for two persons po sya." The FOA suggested.

Bongbong smiled, "That's great. Sino ba nasa 107? Si Migz?" He hypotized thinking Migz was alone since he didn't see his wife.

Win and Risa both looked at Bongbong with their concerned expressions, "Bakit?" Bongbong asked.

"Kay Leni kasi yun, pare." Win broke the news.

"Ooh!" Bongbong's voice trailed off. He didn't think about that one. "Um—"

"Let's ask Leni." Risa suggested looking so determined.

"Ha? No, no. It's okay, Ris. Sa ibang hotel—"

Risa cut Bongbong off, "I'll ask her. Tara." She talked to the FOA again telling her that they will come back.

Risa knocked on room 107. Leni opened the door after a while, she was wearing her robe. Leona was lying on the bed watching frozen II. "Ris—" Leni's smile vanished the moment she saw Bongbong.

"Daddy!" Leona exclaimed and hurriedly went down from the bed to get to her dad. Bongbong gladly carried her. She was already in her pjs.

"Are you going to sleep here?" Leona asked. Bongbong looked at Risa then Leni.

Risa looked at Leni silently telling her something which was understood by Leni right away. "No— Oh my— Ris naman!"

"Lens, wait. Listen to me." Risa tried to calmed Leni down. Leni frowned at her friend, "The hotel was fully booked. The receptionist suggested na dito nalang si Bong since for 2 naman daw itong room na to—"

"I'm with Leona." Leni defended.

Risa frowned, "Lens, hindi counted ang kids. Libre ang mga bata, pwede nga dito ang maximum of 2 kids diba."

Leni sighed. She knew she has no choice.

"Mommy, please." Leona begged her mom. "I want to sleep beside Dad, please." She pouted.

"Anak—"

Leona cut her mom off, "Please, mom. Please?"

Leni sighed, "Okay. Fine."