Not so Happy Holidays III

He went out of his car and headed inside the airport. He was a bit anxious but he's determined to fixed his relationship with her. He continued to walk until he saw her with her luggage and her passport but he halted the moment he realized that she was with someone.

Bongbong observed Leni and Bolet from a distance, he felt a pang on his chest upon seeing her smiling while talking to another man. His world stopped when she hugged Bolet tightly. He hurriedly went back to the parking lot and entered his car. He rested his head in the steering wheel as he assess his feelings for a moment, he can't understand what he's exactly feeling as of the moment.

On the other hand, Leni headed out with Bolet. She thanked him and bid her goodbye that's why she hugged him. He offered to give her a ride but when she saw Bongbong's car at the parking lot, she immediately declined Bolet's offer.

"Sige. Ingat ka Lens. I'll get going. See you at the office." Bolet entered his car.

"Okay. Thank you. Ingat." Leni smiled and watch him drove away.

She looked at Bongbong's car, she wondered why he's at the airport. She walked near his car and confirmed that he's inside as the engine was turned on. She smiled and waved her hand but she got no response, she frowned.

Bongbong saw Leni waving at him but his feelings were still hurt so he decided to ignore her. He was surprised when she walked to the side and knock on the window. He still chose to ignore her.

"Bong?" Leni called as she knocked on the window of his car, peeking through the tinted glass.

He sighed and pushed the button so that the window would open. She smiled at him the moment she saw him, "Hi!" She waved.

"What?" He asked, irritably.

She was surprised by his attitude, it's bad timing, she thought. "Um. Wala naman, I saw your car kasi. Um kakarating ko lang from Australia."

He didn't replied and didn't bother to look at her direction.

"Um can I come inside? I want to tell you something." She asked but he didn't respond so she just decided to open the door but surprisingly, he locked it on purpose.

"Are you mad?" She frowned.

He didn't respond, still avoiding her.

She tried to open the door again but he didn't unlock it.

"Bong!" She uttered, still trying to open the car door.

He finally looked at her, he can't say no to her so he decided to open the car door, she let herself in immediately.

"What's the problem?" She asked.

"Nothing." He replied coldly.

"Are you mad at me? Why? What did I do?" She asked again.

He didn't bother to reply and just turned on the radio.

She turned it off immediately.

He frowned at her and turned the radio on again.

She turned it off again. "Kausapin mo kasi ako! Are you mad?"

"No." He said.

"Kung di ka galit, look at me in the eyes." She dared but he didn't move an inch.

She sighed and put her seatbelt on, "Hay naku Ferdinand! Kumain nalang tayo. I don't want to fight with you right now. Pagod ako."

"I'm not hungry." He respond coldly.

She sighed, "Ano ba kasing problema? Sabihin mo naman para maayos natin. Anong nagawa ko?"

"Ask yourself what did you just do! Tanong mo dun sa manliligaw mo!" He retorted.