Alone with you

A/N: #326! Happy new year!

---

Leni was having a busy day at QCRH. Knee-deep in work as she has a lot of meetings with visitors, with the Angat Buhay team,private sectors and courtesy calls from prominent people. Since she started her day at the office,she didn't have the chance to check her phone as she was too focused on what she's doing.

Afternoon came and she was having a small meeting with her staff regarding their office's anti-poverty program. This meeting was probably her last and it was good because the atmosphere was light and not too serious unlike the previous meetings she had earlier. 

"Parang nagugutom yata ako. Parang gusto ko bigla ng turon tapos kakainin ko ng mag-isa." Leni stated as silence penetrated the room. Her staff chuckled. "Bakit?" She asked.

"Ibang klase kayo mag-crave maam. Very specific." Keisha,her secretary joked. They laughed.

"Eh nagugutom ako eh,kanina pa ako nasa meeting. Gusto ko naman ng alone time...tapos may turon." Leni replied causing all the laughter again. "Ang problema ko kung saan ako kukuha ng turon!" She followed.

"Naku ma'am,sayang po hindi nyo naabutan yung turon dyan sa baba." Philip,her chief of staff remarked. "Magpabili nalang kayo kay ano..."

"Kay?" She looked at him curiously.

"Ayiee! Si ma'am,playing safe!" Her staff teased her.

Leni blushed as she knew who they're talking about. "Uy kayo ha! Friends lang kami nun. ☺️" And she pretended to read the papers in front of her when her phone suddenly rang. She immediately looked at the caller's ID.

Sen. Bongbong Marcos
Calling ...

"Uhm. Excuse me lang ha. I have to take this call." Leni excused and proceeded outside the room. Her staff giggled knowing that Bongbong was on the other line 😍

"Hello? Sen. Marcos?" Leni answered.

"Hi! Madam VP! Where are you?" He answered back.

"Office po. Why?"

"Oh! I see. Nothing,I just want to hear your voice."

She blushed. "Sus! Nambola pa. Ikaw,nasa office kapa?"

"Opo,madam nasa office pa. Why? You missed me too?"

"How I wish!" She smirked.

He chuckled. "Ouch! That's harsh!"

She laughed. "I'm kidding. I want to hear your voice too. And I want to see you."

"Sabi na nga ba eh,you missed me. You want me to fetch you after office hours?"

"No. Huwag na. You might be seen here by my staff. They're already teasing me because you're always here."

"Talaga? Then tell them we're just friends."

"I already did,trust me!"

"And?"

"Unfortunately,they didn't believe me. Ikaw kasi!"

He chuckled. "O,it's my fault now?"

"Yes,it's all your fault. How are they going to believe me that we're just friends kung nahuli tayo noon na nag-uusap while I'm sitting on your lap. Tapos napaka-poor pa ng acting skills mo!"

He laughed. "Excuse me,Madam Vice President. It's not just my fault,pareho tayong may kasalanan. Atsaka may I remind you that I didn't say na you need to sit on my lap,ikaw kaya nagkusa nun. You're always flirting with me." 

She laughed. "Wow! I'm always flirting with you? Ang kapal mo Mr. Senator!"

He laughed. "Oppss! Don't deny it! Sige nga kapag nandyan ako sa office mo,anong ginagawa mo? Diba you locked the door first tapos you'll sit on my lap then you're going to put my arms around your waist. See? You're always flirting with me."

She laughed hard while blushing. "Ewan ko nga sa'yo!"

"But don't worry Madam Vice President,you know naman na I love it when you're flirting with me. Gusto yung pinagsasamantalahan mo yung kahinaan ko."

She laughed harder. "See! Gustong-gusto mo naman! Napaka-arte mo talaga."

He laughed. "Sige ganito nalang. I'll visit you sa condo mamayang gabi..."

"Okay? And then?"

"Puwede mo akong pagsamantalahan dun... freely! Wala kang staff dun,walang makakahuli saatin."

She laughed. "Baliw! Sige na po Mr. Senator,I'm on a meeting. I need to go na." And she started to walk inside the meeting room.

"Okay po Madam VP. I'll see you later. Text me ha!"

She nodded and sat down. "Okay po. I will." Everyone looked at her.

"Okay,bye. I love you,Mahal."

She pursued her lips,she knew she can't say 'I love you too' because her staff was looking at her. "Okay po. Bye!"

"Where's my I love you too?"

"Hmm? Oo na. Sige na po. Likewise."

"I won't hang up. You need to say it back."

"Mr. Senator,mamaya nalang I'm on a meeting."

He chuckled. "Ano naman?"

She sighed and whispered. "Sige na po. I love you too Mahal." And ended the call.

"Ayyiieee!!! I love you too Mahal." Her staff cheered in unison. Leni shake her head.

"Yan na po ba ang usong tawagan ng magkakaibigan ngayon ma'am? Mahal?" Keisha joked.

"Tingin ko ganyan na talaga ngayon kapag friends ,Mahal ang tawagan nyo tapos kapag magkausap kayo kailangan magkayakap tapos nakaupo sa lap." Jazz followed.

"Parang craving satisfied na po Ma'am ha!" Philip remark.

"Ha? Craving satisfied?" Leni frowned.

"Sabi nyo po kanina diba,gusto nyo ng alone time tapos turon?" Philip explained vaguely.

"Oo nga. Paano naging craving satisfied? " Leni uttered,confused.

"Syempre po maam, may 30 minutes na kayong alone time kanina habang nasa phone,hindi nga lang turon ang kasama nyo. Alone time with Sen. Bongbong." Philip explained.

"Kayo talaga!" Leni blushed.

"Sus! Si Ma'am Leni kinikilig!" Her staff teased. She shake her head,pretending to read the papers but smiling widely.

"Alone time with Sen. Bongbong!" Her staff cheered.

❤️💛