OdettePH

A/N: Unsaid Feelings! Don't forget to read👌🏻👍🤗

---

"Are you sure pupunta ka pa rin? Puwede naman siguro next week nalang?" Leni stated as she expressed her worry for Bongbong whose scheduled to fly in Ilocos although PAG-ASA has been monitoring an LPA near the region.

"Mahal, I'm expected to be there... Don't worry too much okay? I will be safe." He assured her as he cupped her face.

"But -" He cut her off.

"I will be safe. I promise!" He smiled and kissed her forehead.

---

Bongbong was able to travel safe from Manila to Ilocos but when he got there,he was welcomed by strong winds and heavy rain ☔️. He was informed that all his appointments were cancelled due to bad weather,he can't go back to Manila either so he chose to stay in the comfort of their home in Ilocos.

It was already 11:00am when PAG-ASA put Ilocos region under Signal No. 2 causing the suspension of classes and government work plus blackout all over the region. Strong winds continued to blow and heavy rain continued to pour as the time passed by causing flash flood and great damages to households 🏡 .

Bongbong spent his time at the Capitol with his sister Imee and the other officials of Ilocos to discuss and monitor typhoon Odette. He was so busy and committed that he forgot to check his phone if Leni called and forgot to keep her posted.

---

Leni was pacing for 1 hour already unrelentingly calling Bongbong to ask for some updates as she knew that Ilocos was being hit by the typhoon.

"Ma! Kami po ang napapagod sainyo eh!" Jillian remarked as she witnessed her mom pacing back and forth.

"Mama,stop worrying na po! I'm sure Tito Bongbong is safe." Tricia assured her mom.

"Hindi anak eh! I feel something wrong... Kinakabahan ako... Kahapon pa sya hindi macontact." Leni retorted feeling so anxious 😩. "Hindi ba tumawag sainyo or text?" She followed.

Tricia and Jillian shake their head. Leni felt anxious again 😩. She resumed pacing and dialed him again, "Bong! Sumagot ka naman! Ano ba!" She said under her breath, a bit antsy.

"Ma! Ma! Si Tito nasa news! Dalii!" Jillian exclaimed after a while. Leni instantly went to their living room and watched Bongbong's live interview in TV Patrol,"We're doing our best to ensure the safety of our kababayans..." Bongbong calmly said. Leni was relieved somehow to saw him safe and helping the Provincial Government of Ilocos but her anxiety was replaced with vexation as she already knew that he's safe but failed to keep her posted. "Lagot ka talaga saakin Marcos! Naku! " She thought as she clenched her teeth.

---

Early morning in Ilocos,the sky was already cleared and the weather was already stable but the destruction made by the typhoon was also visible. The Provincial Government of Ilocos was relieved 😌 and started the relief operations when one of their staff informed Imee that Leni will be coming, "Gov. the Vice President will arrive at 10:00am this morning."

"Ha?" Imee was astounded 😳 as she/they didn't expect the Vice President. "Talaga Bong?" She asked Bongbong for confirmation.

"I don't know 🤷🏻‍♂️" He frowned and asked his phone from his assistant only to read Leni's text messages and missed calls since yesterday,he panicked a bit. "Bakit di mo sinabi na tumatawag si Leni?" He asked his assistant.

"Eh,ayaw nyo po magpa istorbo kahapon eh... Inutusan nyo po ako na i-off yung phone nyo. " His assistant told him. Bongbong sighed heavily, "lagot ako nito!" He thought.

After a while, they saw a bunch of men making their way to the entrance of the Capitol, soon they saw Leni walking towards them smiling and shaking her hands with the people she passed by. Imee met her half way and kissed her cheek-to-cheek. "Hi! Leni! Thank you for coming!"

"Ate Imee!" Leni reciprocated her move. "Kumusta kayo? May mga dala nga pala kaming relief goods."

"Ay naku! Ang lakas nung bagyo... Ito nga si Bong di pa natutulog..." Imee shared making Leni looked at Bongbong. When their eyes met,he couldn't do anything than to bow his head as he felt guilty for failing to answer her calls,beside he knew that she's mad at him. Leni cleared her throat and asked Imee to accompany her and her staff in distributing the goods they brought which Imee gladly agreed.

Imee knew that there's something wrong between Bongbong and Leni as she saw how they interact with each other so she let them rode on the same car on their way to the first town they're going to visit. Leni protested at first but give in later.

"Mahal?" Bongbong uttered breaking the silence inside the car. She didn't respond and continued to look outside the window. "Mahal, I'm sorry 😐 " He followed but still failed to gain response from her. "Mahal?" He hold her left hand and intertwined his fingers with hers which she didn't reciprocated. "Mahal,sorry na... I know nagworry ka... I'm sorry..." He kissed the back of her hand.

She finally looked at him,coldly. "Hindi lang worry,Bong! Sobrang worried ako alam mo ba yun? Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyayari sa'yo! Kahit period hindi ka nagtext and it's making me terribly anxious..." She retorted. "Pano kung may nangyari pala sa'yo? Hindi ko na alam kung kaya ko pa mawalan ng -" Her voice cracked as her tears already forming on her eyes.

"Mahal..." Bongbong saw the sincere worry in her face,he cupped her face but she resisted and looked outside the window. "Mahal, I'm sorry!" He grabbed her making her head rest on her chest. She cried harder. "I'm sorry... It won't happen again... I'll never leave you... I love you ❤️ " He whispered and kissed her temple. He knew where she's coming from - she lost her husband unexpectedly.

After a minute of crying,Bongbong cupped her face and made her look at him. He wiped her drenched cheeks and smiled at her. "I'm sorry for making you anxious... I'm sorry for failing to text you or answer your calls... I'm sorry I got so busy that I forgot to text you... I'm sorry,Mahal but I promise you that it won't happen again..." He stated and kissed her forehead. "I love you!"

She smiled lightly. "I love you too..." and hugged him tightly.

❤️💛