Baby Boys

A/N: #126! Thank you😘💕

---

"How are you mga anak?" Leni asked her sons through phone call.

"We're okay mom! How about you? We missed you and dad also." Sandro responded.

"We're good,anak. We missed you too. Can't wait for you to come home this Christmas. Mag-iingat kayo dyan ha! Don't forget to eat on time."

"Mommy naman,you kept on repeating that over and over again." Simon joked,they chuckled.

"I'm just reminding you. Syempre wala ako dyan,I can't take care of you personally."

"Mommy,we're grown ups already. Mga big boys na po kami. Besides Kuya is here." Simon stated.

"Opps! Count me out. I'm still mommy's baby boy!" Vince,being the bunso interrupted,they laughed.

"Sure baby,you'll always be mommy's baby boy." Leni uttered sweetly.

"Mama's boy ka talaga kahit kailan!" Simon joked referring to Vince.

"I love you,mom!" Vince exclaimed.

Leni chuckled. "I love you too baby. I love you all."

"Mom we need to hung up na,we have to go. We'll see you in two days. Please tell dad that we missed him." Sandro bid.

"Okay,okay anak. I'll tell him. Ingat kayo ha! We love you."

"We love you too,mom! Take care,don't stress yourself too much okay? I'll tell dad not to let you stay up until midnight." Simon remarked.

"Mommy,I missed you so much. I'll sleep in your room when we get there. Is it okay with you?" Vince asked.

"Yes,yes of course baby. Kahit kayong tatlo pa." Leni smiled.

"Kawawa naman si Dad if that happens. He'll going to sleep at the couch kasi hindi na tayo kasya." Simon joked.

"Okay lang yun,mom and dad still have a lot of time together naman eh. Para naman mamiss nila isa't-isa." Sandro followed.

Leni laughed. "Kayo talaga! Sige na nga at baka malate kayo. Just call me if you need anything,okay? I love you."

"Okay mom! We love you too. Bye!" Sandro bid.

"Bye mommy! I love you." Simon uttered.

"Mommy,I love you so so so much! See you in two days!" Vince uttered and they hung up.

Leni's eyes started to turned blurry as she stared at her phone. She misses her children so much. Sandro,Simon and Vince was currently in London for their studies. Bongbong and Leni decided to enrolled their three boys in London because they knew that they will have a better future there and more opportunities for them to explore. The couple wanted to spare their children also in the world they're in - magulong polotika. They wanted to keep their children from public's eyes and tried to be simple as they can although it means that they cannot be with their children personally.

Bongbong suddenly entered their room spotting Leni sitting on their bed while staring at her phone and her eyes were filled with tears. "Hey,what happened?" He asked softly as he sat beside her.

She looked at him with her eyes filled with sadness. "I missed our baby boys."

He sighed and gave her a hug,resting her head on his shoulders. "Mahal,diba we've talked about this? We're doing this for them. We need to sacrifice para sa kanila,para mas mabigyan sila ng freedom to be themselves. Alam natin pareho na kapag nandito sila they will always comply to what other people say."

She nodded but her eyes gave it away,her tears rolled down her face. "Alam ko naman yun Mahal. I just can't help but to miss them. I miss them terribly. I wish I could be there every day lalo na kapag may problema sila."

"Mahal naman eh,ayan na naman ang separation anxiety mo. Our children are okay,malalaki na sila. And lumaki silang matatalino and responsible." He enlightened her.

She sniffed. "Yun na nga eh,malalaki na sila. And I feel like I'm missing the chapters ng paglaki nila."

"Mahal,just relax okay? Don't think too much. You're talking to them every day naman diba so no need to think na you're missing something sa mga buhay nila. You're the best mom ever. Ang swerte ng mga anak natin sa'yo. At ang swerte ko kasi ikaw ang asawa ko." He smiled and tightened his hug.

She smirked. "Nambola kapa!"

He chuckled. "Hindi ah. Totoo yun. Swerte namin sa'yo. Kahit sobrang busy ka you always find time for us. Thank you kasi binigay mo yung pangarap kong pamilya."

She looked up and met his gaze. "No need to thank me kasi pareho tayong nag-effort for this family."

"I love you." He uttered.

"I love you too." She uttered and kissed him.

"Malalaki na anak natin,Mahal... How I wish forever 10 lang sila." She stated after a while.

He chuckled. "Mahal,hindi naman puwede yun."

She chuckled. "Kaya nga. How I wish nga diba."

He laughed and kissed her hair. "Alam mo tama na nga yang emote emote mo na yan. Wala na tayong magagawa kundi supurtahan yung mga anak natin."

She smiled. "Sige na. Sorry na. Sobrang namimiss ko na kasi sila."

"We'll see them in two days,Mahal. Stop crying na because hindi nyan mapipigilan ang paglaki nila." He joked earning a light slapped on his chest.

"Nakakainis ka naman eh. Namimiss ko lang yung mga baby natin. Hindi na nga sila baby eh. Well si Vince,he's still mommy's baby boy daw." She chuckled.

He laughed. "Mama's boy talaga yang bunso mo."

She chuckled. "Bunso eh. Siya nalang ang baby natin. Malaki na yung dalawa."

"Alam mo Mahal,it got me thinking... Puwede naman tayong gumawa ng baby ulit. Ano? What do you say?" He offered.

She abruptly sat straight and looked at him surprisingly. "Seriously?! You're going to get me pregnant again?! At my age?!"

He smiled naughtily as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Tumigil ka dyan ha!" She disagreed.

"Let's try lang naman,Mahal." He retorted.

"No." She responded. "Ang hirap magbuntis Bong!"

"Okay. Eh di wag na." He conceded. "Pero baka naman puwedeng maka ano ngayon...?" He flashed his naughty smile.

"Makaano?" She frowned.

"Makaano... you know... Maka-score..." He wiggle his eyebrows.

She laughed. "Ewan ko sa'yo! Kung ano-anong naiisip mo."

He smirked. "Sige na Mahal. We will play lang... I promise I will not get you pregnant."

She smiled and shake her head as he was really pushing it through. "Bahala ka."

He smiled naughtily and started to ghost her neck. "I love you." He uttered before kissing her lips. She smiled and closed her eyes.

💛❤️