Miss Bicolandia

Leni was reading some papers when Aika called her. Her daughter invited her to attend the coronation night of Miss Bicolandia 2017 this coming Sunday which she gladly agreed.

She immediately called Bongbong for permission and to invite him also but unfortunately,he had an appointment prior to that event. He couldn't accompany her but he permitted her knowing she's with Aika and Jef. He instructed her also to send him photos of her at the event.

---

Leni together with Aika and Jef arrived at the venue. They were greeted by some officials and accompanied up to their seats. When she's already settled,Leni immediately sent Bongbong pictures. Unfortunately,her phone's battery reached 10% and shut down after a while! "Patay! Mapapagalitan ako nito!" She thought. She knew that Bongbong would call her anytime soon and she won't able to answer him. He will surely be annoyed 😒 so she texted him informing that her phone shuts down using Aika's phone.

When the event ended,Bongbong surprisingly texted Aika that he will going to fetch them,which Aika agreed. When they were just about to enter the car,Bongbong notices Leni's off shoulders,he squinted his eyes! "Mahal!" Leni excitedly greeted him and kissed his lips. He didn't utter any word.

On the way to Leni's house in Naga,Bongbong didn't talk too much. Leni suddenly felt something is wrong so she immediately  confront him as soon as they entered the room.

"Mahal? Is everything okay?" She gently asked. "Yeah!" He said without looking at her. "Sure?" She wants to clarify. He didn't replied and went to the bathroom. She sighed and waited outside the bathroom's door.

When he came out,he was surprised to see her standing there but he chose to ignore her and walk towards the bed. She sighed again. "Mahal naman!" She followed him. "What? I'm going to sleep!" He said while lying down on his side facing back at her. "What's wrong kasi?!" She demanded while standing at the other side (behind him). He sighed and turned to face her. "Bakit kasi ganyan ang suot mo?!" He said a bit pissed 😡! "Hah? What about my outfit?!" She frowned. He clicks his tongue." Ang baba ng off shoulders mo!" He said and turned his back again. She chuckled.

"Hindi nakakatawa,Leni!" He seriously said. She clicks her tongue and went to him."Haay naku! Ang baby ko,nagseselos na naman!" She sweetly said. "Sorry na po!!!!" She put her chin on his shoulders and hugged him. He doesn't utter a word. "Uy! Mahal! Sorry na kasi. It won't happen again,promise!" She poked him. "I'm sure madaming lalaki dun and they were all staring at you!" He sounded so annoyed 😒

She stroke his hair."Mahal naman eh,you know namn na I'm not interested to them. There's clearly nothing to be jealous about." She explained. He faced and looked at her. "Sorry na?" She smiled. He just nods and returned to his position. "Hmm? Are you sure? "She refused to believe. "Oo nga! You go to sleep!" He said without looking at her. "Kiss mo muna ako!" She playfully asked. He clicks his tongue. "Sige na, Mahal kiss mo muna ako!" She demanded. He sighed and kissed her quickly on the lips. She abruptly grabbed his face and kissed him again. He eventually reciprocated her move and started to make out!

He slowly unzip her gown and made her lie down the bed and went on top of her,passionately kissing her lips down to her neck and chest. She helped him remove his shirt and pajamas.

She moaned loudly every time he went deeply. She just covered her mouth and her face with her right hand while gripping the sheets of the bed with her left hand. She wanted him to stop but wanted him to continue also. She cried in pleasure!

They breath heavily after a great finish,he remained on top of her,his length also remained inside of her. She smirked. "Ano?" He curiously asked. "Galit ka pa ba?" She asked. "If I say 'yes' may round 2 pa ba?" He playfully answered. She laughed and shoved his face playfully. He smiled and slowly freed her.

He covered their bare body with the sheets,put her head on his chest while his arms around her,drawing circles on her bare back. "I love you,Mahal!" He said. She looked up."I love you too,Mahal!" She kissed him.

They stay in that position until the morning came.

💛❤️