Twitter Battle (2)

"Oh! Shit! Ang malas malas mo talaga Bong!" He cussed. "Haay! Ano ba to!" She sighed. "Ikaw kasi!" He blamed her. "At bakit ako?!" She glared at him. "Kung di kita nakasabay ngayon,eh di sana hindi nasira ang araw ko!" He said furiously. She faced him. "Hoy! Ferdinand Marcos,Jr. huwag mo kong sisihin dyan sa kamalasan mo! Dpat nga ako ang nagsasabi nyan sa'yo eh!" She pointed him. He just gave her a pointed look and went to the other side. She rolled her eyes and got her phone to dial some help.

"Haay! Ano ba naman yan! Kapag nga naman minamalas oh!" She suddenly said. He looked at her. "Walang signal! Try mo kaya kung meron sa'yo! Hindi yung titingin tingin ka lang!" She instructed him grumpily. "Wala yung phone ko! Naiwan ko sa studio babalikan ko nga sana eh,kaya lang I'm here stuck inside the elevator with you!" He retorted. She just rolled her eyes. "Eh anong gagawin natin ngayon!?" She asked. "Edi maghintay!!!" He rolled his eyes. She sighed impatiently.

After 30 minutes...

"Ano ba yan! Ang tagal naman!" She said petulantly. He just looked at her. "Ganon pa rin sya! Ayaw ng naghihintay ng matagal!" He thought.

They were already sitting on the opposite sides of the elevator. Shoes already taken off. He didn't talk that much while patiently waiting.

"Ganon pa rin sya! Patient masyado." She thought. She remembered the times when they were still together,he would always,always wait for her to finished taking a bath and getting dressed. Although he's already annoyed because she's taking a bit long to got herself ready,he would still wait for her.

She smiled. He looked at her curiously." Bakit?" He asked. "Wala." She replied but continue to smile. "Bakit nga?!" He demanded an answer.
"Wala lang! Ang patient mo parin no!? Just like before." She smiled. He just looked at her and reminded of the times that they were still together. He couldn't help but to smile. They looked at each other in the eyes while smiling. Then he looked away,he felt a bit awkward but honestly he felt right.

She suddenly noticed that he is already sweating. She walked towards him and handed him her handkerchief. He look at the handkerchief then to her. "Yung pawis mo!" She said smiling. "Hindi na! Okay lang." He declined and immediately used his hands to wipe away his sweat. She sat down and clicks her tongue." Hay naku! Hanggang ngayon matigas pa rin ang ulo!" She said,cupped his left face with her left hand and started wiping his sweat using her handkerchief in the right hand. He was shocked by her actions. He hold her hand signaling her to stop. She met his gaze. Their world seemed to stop. Their faces were just inches away from each other while he was holding her hand. He felt some butterflies 🦋 in his stomach. Her heart ❤️ beats so fast.

Until she felt awkward again...

She cleared her throat and looked away. "Ahh. I suggest you take off your coat para di ka masyadong mainitan?" She awkwardly said. He felt the awkwardness in her voice. "Oh! Ahh.. yeah! Yeah! I think so. Thanks!" He stammered. He immediately took off his coat for more comfort. She gave him her handkerchief and went back to the other side. Silence crept in. They just stealing glances with each other.

Suddenly the lights turned off...

They was startled 😱

Out of reflexes,she ran to him and hugged him tightly burying her face on his chest. He was astounded 😳 by her actions but he knew that she was scared in that very moment. He felt it. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and draw circles at her back. He used to do this before to calm her down. "Shh! Shh! It's okay,Leni. It's okay. I'm here." He gently told her. "Bong! Oh my gosh!" She said with her voice shaking. He embraced her tightly. "I'm here okay? You don't have nothing to worry." He kissed her temple and rested his chin on it.

After a few minutes,the lights turned on again. "Leni?"He looked at her. She opened her eyes and looked up to him,still embracing each other. Their faces were again inches a part from each other. He can clearly see her expressive eyes that always make his heart skip a beat. He suddenly felt all the feelings he had for her. She felt the same to while looking at him closely.

She missed him so much.

He missed her so much too.

They looked at each other a bit more until he had the courage to leaned closer. She didn't move. He think twice if he would do it,he's searching for confirmation . He continued leaning closer and she suddenly smiled.

"There you go! That's it! The confirmation. HER confirmation!" He told himself.

He flashed a sweet smile and continued to lean towards her. She closes her eyes, she already felt his breathing.

He closed his eyes and finally kissed her 😘

Their lips didn't move for a while, relishing and remembering the taste of each other's lips. They missed each other so much. After a while,he initiated to move his lips which she gladly reciprocated. They even moan and whispered each other's name,indicating how much they missed each other. They kissed each other passionately. When he was about to kiss her neck,the elevator slowly opened. They immediately broke off with the kiss and stand up straight as if nothing malicious was happening.

They looked outside only to see people including her children were waiting and looking at them also. Leni's daughters,Aika,Tricia and Jillian immediately hugged their mom. Bongbong's body guards checked on him and asks if everything's alright. He just nods. When they were assisted to go outside the building,they were just staring at each other. They knew what they meant with that stare.

---

Wow 😳 elevator episode hah!?

We'll see in the next chapter what happened next 😉😘😍