Alone with you (2)

She was curling under her blanket, she's cold, her head aches and she can feel the warm breath she exhaled. Unfortunately, she's alone tonight and didn't want to bother anyone just to take care of her so she decided to just sleep it off.

She heard the door opened after a while, then a knock on her bedroom's door. "Hey!" It was Bongbong who initiated to come in. She opened her eyes and gave him a weak smile. "Sleeping already? Akala ko ba pagsasamantalahan mo ako tonight?" He smirked and attempted to kiss her but she dodged. "What's wrong?" He frowned.

"I'm sorry, can't give you a kiss tonight. I'm not feeling well." She said almost a whisper. "Baka mahawa ka."

He immediately checked her body temperature by touching her neck and forehead, "May sakit ka nga. Why didn't you tell me? Where's the kids?" He was alarmed.

"Wala ang mga bata,they watched Ed Sheeran's concert. Kila Gaile yun uuwi... I didn't tell them either, mag-aalala lang yun. Lagnat lang naman." She reasoned out.

He clicks his tongue. "Kahit na. Eh di sana you texted me para kanina pa ako pumunta dito... Have you taken any meds?"

She nodded. "Kanina sa office."

"Anong kinain mo ngayong dinner?" He asked. She shake her head. "Leni naman-" he exhaled deeply. He immediately prepared and fed her with some oatmeal then assisted her in taking medicine.

He started to take care of her, measured her body temperature only to confirm her fever 🤒, he wiped her body with towel dipped into a bowl of cold water with alcohol. He lifted her night gown, "Hey!" She squealed.

"What?" He frowned.

"Bakit mo ko hinuhubaran?" She complained.

"Pinupunasan kita!" He countered. "Besides nakita ko na lahat what's underneath this dress." He smirked.

"Bastos!" She slapped his arm weakly. He chuckled.

He continued to wipe her whole body, he successfully lifted her night gown only to realize that she's not wearing a bra. He looked at her and her eyes were closed so he silently feast his eyes with such scenery.

"Stop staring at my boobs, you pervert!" She said, still her eyes were closed.

"Did you know that a German study concludes that staring at a women's breast for 10 minutes a day is better for your health than going to the gym?" He shared.

She opened her eyes, "Kaya pala ang healthy mo!" She smirked.

"I know!" He joked.

"Sus! Baka naman pati sa ibang babae tinitignan mo?!" She raised an eyebrow.

"Ay yan naman ang hindi mangyayari Madam VP!" He disagreed. She looked at him unconvinced, he chuckled. "Oo nga. Sa'yo lang ako titingin,dito lang..." And he attempted to touch her breasts but she was fast to slightly slapped his hands.

"Sabi sa German study 'staring' lang, walang sinabing touch. Abusado ka!" She complained.

"Ay ano ba yan! Sayang naman!" He pulled out a sad face,she giggled. "Next time na nga lang. Gumaling kana kasi." He followed,she laughed this time.

After finishing wiping her body,Leni asked Bongbong to join her in bed. "Mahal,dito kana sa tabi ko. Let's cuddle. Pleeaassee?" She asked sweetly.

"Sus! May sakit na nga, flirt parin!"  He smirked and willingly joined her in bed. She giggled and immediately rested her head on his chest then rests her legs on him. He hugged her tightly using his right hand then continuously caressed her thighs using his other hand. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked.

She nodded. "Thank you." And she blew a flying kiss. He smiled. She suddenly moved her hand inside his shirt and slowly caresses his bare torso.

He felt the heat spreading through him as she did that, "Leni,huwag ganyan...  Anakan kita!" He threatened playfully.

She giggled and hugged him tighter, "Oops hindi puwede. May sakit ako."

He smirked, "Next time." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

They stayed up for a while, he can feel her warm body but he chooses to hold her tight as it makes her feel comfortable. He suddenly kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you so much."

She looked up with a frowning smile, curious of why he act suddenly like that. "Parang ikaw yata ang may sakit ah?" She jested.

He started to stroke her hair, "No, it's just that, I'm so lucky to have you and I'm so in love with you."

She automatically blushed and her eyes twinkle as she stares back at him. He love seeing her blushed especially when he's the reason behind it.

"You know what, sometimes it got me thinking... How can you make me so in love with you?" He started. "You're not mestiza, hindi masyadong matangkad-" He earned a light slapped on his chest from her, he chuckled. "Oo kaya. Tapos ang pangit mo maglakad, ang bigat bigat mo na, malaki mata mo, hindi pantay pantay yung ngipin mo sa baba, dry yung hair mo-"

"Sige ituloy mo pa kundi break na tayo!" She cuts him off.

He chuckled and hugged her tight, "Wait lang nga kasi, hindi pa tapos eh... What am I trying to say is, despite all your imperfections you still make me so in love with you."

"I don't know how you do it but every time I see you, I still fell in love with you over and over again. I fell harder because of your imperfections..." He continued. "I love you the way you are and I love all your flaws. I love everything  you hated to yourself Leni, everything." He kissed her forehead.

She smiled sweetly at him, "Thank you so much. I love you Mahal. Sobra." And she snuggled closer to him.

"Sabi nga sa kanta ng One Direction, 'truly,madly, deeply in love with you... Ganon ako ka-in love sa'yo Leni." He followed.

"Ehhh... Tama na nga! Kilig na kilig na ako eh!" She whined playfully as she can't stop blushing so hard.

He laughed, "I'm just expressing how much I love you."

"Oo nga pero dapat gawin mo yan kapag magaling na ako..." She said.

"Bakit?" He frowned.

"Eh kasi hindi kita ma-kiss ngayon eh. Hanggang cuddle lang tayo ganon, di tayo makaano..." She explained.

"Makaano?" He smiled naughtily.

She giggled, "Makaano... Eh alam mo na yun!"

He laughed harder, "Alam mo ikaw kung wala ka lang sakit, aanakan talaga kita!"

"Actions are better than words." She smiled naughtily.

"Aba! At talagang gusto mo ha! Sige bukas na bukas din kapag magaling kana. Bigyan kita ng twins!" He said.

She giggled, "Ewan ko nga sa'yo!"

He smiled and hugged her tight, "Mahal na mahal kita."

She looked at him, "I love you too..."

She suddenly slapped his chest, "Aray! What's that for?" He asked.

"Sabi mo kanina ang bigat bigat ko na!" She glared at him.

"Sa dinami-dami ng sinabi ko yan lang natandaan mo? Grabe ka naman." He countered.

"Eh ikaw kasi eh! Alam mo naman na stress eating ako!"

He chuckled as he found her so cute, "Mahal, alam mo naman na patay na patay parin ako sa'yo kahit dumagdag yang timbang mo."

"Talaga?"

"Opo." He kissed her nose.

"I love you too." She smiled.

---

Be careful what you say, girls remember everything.