Mutual Feelings

A/N: Hello! Blood_Whisperer 🤗 Thank you for reading my story! And of course,let's support her as well in The Choice. It's a GraMar fan fic. God bless 😇

---

Leni decided to visit Marawi for the second time around. She arrived at 1:00 pm and started to roam around the first evacuation center she visited. She was warmly greeted by the City Officials and the evacuees who exerted their efforts to made a simple banner saying,"Welcome VP Leni!" And "Thank you Ma'am Leni!". She was so touched by the gesture that her tears formed in her eyes which of course she forced to hide from them. She take her time walking around,checking the evacuees and talking to them asking what do they need when her assistant politely approached her.

"Ma'am,excuse me po. May tawag po kayo."

Leni frowned thinking it's a bad timing because she's in the middle of a conversation but her assistant told her that her phone keeps on ringing. She sighed and politely excused herself to pick up the call. She looked at the caller and it's her close friend,Bongbong.

"Bong? What's up?" She started.

"Mahal! Where are you?" He asked.

"Mahal ka dyan! In Marawi. Why?" She frowned.

"Kumain kana ba,Mahal?" He asked again.

"Oo,kanina pa. Teka bakit ba? I'm in the middle of a conversation with the evacuees..." She stated.

"Wala. I'm just checking on you... Sige,take care!" He replied.

She sighed. "Sus! Akala ko naman kung ano. Sige na!"

When she was about to end the call,he spoke again. "Leni?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you,Mahal..." He smirked.

She smirked. "Ewan ko sa'yo! Puro ka kalokohan! Sige na! Bye!" She ended the call and went back to the evacuees,blushing ☺️

"Kinikilig po yata kayo ma'am dun sa kausap nyo,ha?" One of the evacuees remarked when Leni came back.

Leni just smiled. "Naku! Wala po yun! Si Senator Marcos,nangungulit!"

"Ayyiiiee!!" The evacuees squealed in unison upon hearing Bongbong's name. They knew that they are quite close to each other.

Leni blushed once more with their reaction. When she was about to say something,her assistant whispered something to her. "Ma'am,si Senator Bongbong po nandito..."

"Ha?" Leni almost exclaimed and stood up automatically. Her assistant nodded and pointed at Bongbong walking towards the entrance,greeting everyone,he smiled while shaking the hands of the evacuees,waving his hands to those who are far from him and agreed to have some selfie. He smiled sweetly when he spotted her and walked directly towards her.

Leni squinted her eyes. "Aba! Aba! Look who's here?!" Bongbong wiggles his eyebrows and kissed her cheeks. Everyone started to cheer. "What are you doing here? Kakatawag mo lang ha!" Leni asked,confused. "Miss na kasi kita Mahal" Bongbong simply replied and the crowd gets a little bit wilder. She blushed and just shake her head.

After they settled down,Leni continued to walk around but this time she was accompanied by Bongbong. She almost squealed when she saw a new born baby. She immediately stopped,took off her shoes and sat across the mother of the baby. She was so delighted seeing a new born baby that she carried the baby by herself.

"Bong! Look at the baby! She's so cute!" Leni uttered in fascination. Bongbong smiled as he saw her smiling sweetly at the baby. He sat beside her and started to caress the baby's cheeks, "Ang cute cute naman! Look at her cheeks!"