Great Love (11)

Leni was in a middle of a meeting with the Angat Buhay Team when she felt like throwing up,she hold herself on the first minute but she can't concentrate so she excused herself and ran to the restroom and finally throw up 🤢

"Ma'am okay lang po kayo? Kahapon pa po kayo nagsusuka." Keisha,her secretary asked while giving her water.

"I'm okay. Thank you." Leni replied weakly. It has been two days since she felt weak and ill,she throw up occasionally and her migraine occurred from time to time making her staff a bit worried. She still manages to attend her tasks and duties despite of her condition.

Leni went home earlier than usual as she thought she needed some rest,she was greeted by her children. "Hi! Mama! So early ha!" Jillian came to her and kissed her cheeks.

"Where's Papa? Bakit hindi ka sinundo Ma?" Sandro asked as he kissed his mom's cheek.

"Nasa office pa yata ang Papa nyo. Hindi ko na hinintay,masama talaga ang pakiramdam ko." Leni explained weakly. "Sorry mga anak ha,I need to rest muna." She followed and headed to their room.

Bongbong came home after an hour,he was greeted by his children and told him about their Mom's condition. He immediately went upstairs to check his wife. He saw her in their bed lying in a fetal position,he knew she wasn't feeling well.

"Mahal?" He uttered and joined her in bed but she was asleep so he didn't bother to wake her up. He dialed her secretary asking what happened to her.

---

"Good morning,Mahal." Bongbong gave her a sweet kiss on the lips the moment she opened her eyes the next morning. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked. She smiled and nodded. "What happened ba kasi? Sabi ni Keisha nung isang araw ka pa daw nagsusuka tapos parang matamlay ka." He asked.

"I'm not feeling well Mahal. Nagsusuka nga ako tapos yung migraine ko palaging umaatake,nahihilo rin ako. Maybe because of stress." She explained.

"Nahihilo ka?" He uttered,a thought popped into his mind. "Mahal,hindi kaya... hindi kaya buntis ka?" He revealed.

"What?! No!" She exclaimed.

"That's right! Maybe you're pregnant. Mahal,grabe I'm so happy!" He cheered and kissed her forehead.

"Mahal,puwede ba I'm NOT pregnant! Paano mangyayari yun?!That's impossible!" She frowned.

"Mahal it's 100% possible,syempre we're doing it every day. Twice a day pa nga minsan diba,isa sa umaga kapag shower tapos isa kapag gabi before we go to sleep." He insisted and flashed his naughty smile.

"Bastos!" She slapped his chest. "Ewan ko sa'yo basta hindi ako buntis. I'm sure kasi I have my monthly period last week." She refuted and leave their room. He was quite disappointed with her last statement that confirmed that she's not pregnant. It got him thinking somehow.

---

2 days later - Bongbong and Leni was already settled on bed but before they fall asleep he asked something from her.

"Mahal,you know these past few days,an idea kept running on my mind..." He started,she looked at him waiting for him to continue. "What if... What if magbaby ulit tayo." He smoke out making her jaw dropped 😱

"Whaat?! Seriously?! You're going to push through that idea? Akala ko ba tapos na yang usapan na yan. Hindi nga ako buntis." She contradicts.

"Kaya nga,I know that you're not pregnant pero I was thinking, puwede naman tayong magbaby diba? I mean,you're not menopause pa naman... Sige na Mahal,let's try again. I want a baby boy again." He persuaded her.

"Bong.." She exhaled heavily trying to think the exact words to say. "You know naman na hindi na tayo bata diba,alam mo din how our work can be stressful. Bong,wala ng time para magbaby ulit. Ang hirap na ng situation natin if you're going to get me pregnant again. It can be dangerous to the child if ever kasi nga because of work plus my age." She explained. "Mahal,huwag nalang okay? May Sandro and Jillian na naman tayo eh. Okay na yun,ha." She uttered sweetly as she cupped his face.

He nodded drearily. He wanted a son again,terribly. He wasn't prepared to be rejected by her,he thought she would be excited as he is with his idea. "Tulo na tayo." He uttered with flat tone,sadness was evident. She knew that he's disappointed but it was quite impossible for her to grant his request.

---

"He wants to have a baby boy again." Leni confided to her close friend, Risa the next day.

"Talaga? O anong sabi mo?" Risa asked curiously.

Leni sighed. "Syempre I declined. Sabi ko hindi magandang idea na magbaby pa ulit."

"Syempre nalungkot yun." Risa uttered.

"Exactly. And he was acting cold since this morning,hanggang ngayon nga hindi man lang magtxt." Leni shared as she noticed that her husband seemed to act differently after being rejected by her.

"Hay naku! Kausapin mo." Risa advised. Leni nodded.

Leni went home by herself after she received a text message from him saying that he can't fetch her because he has some errands to do. She waited for him until he arrived at nearly 1am. "Where have you been? Umaga na." She asked the moment he entered their room. He didn't bother to respond as he was taking off his shoes. She frowned,she suddenly noticed how messy his clothes was and he smelled like alcohol 🍺. "Are you drunk?" She asked,irked. He just ignored her. "Bong-" She was about to scold him but he dropped himself into the bed making her grunt and leave her with no choice but to change his clothes.

---

The breakfast was quiet unlike the usual one,Sandro and Jillian felt something strange as both their parents didn't talk too much especially their dad. Their speculation was nearly confirmed after realizing that their dad came home late,and drunk 😵.

"Kami na magliligpit ng papa nyo." Leni volunteered.

"Masakit ulo ko. Ikaw nalang muna." Bongbong declined in a low key manner. Leni looked at him austerely. He sighed, "Okay. Kami na magliligpit ng Mama nyo." He surrendered. Sandro and Jillian nodded and headed upstairs as they knew their parents needed some time to talk.

As Bongbong and Leni was washing the dishes,he intentionally avoided eye contact with her. "Usap tayo." She started,he didn't respond. "Galit pa rin ba dahil ayaw kong magbaby tayo ulit?" She asked.

"I want to have a baby again. Parang andami kong namiss sa paglaki nina Sandro and Jill kasi naghiwalay tayo for 5 years. I badly want to experience how it is to have a baby again." He shared.

She washed her hands and cupped his face, "Mahal,you don't need to feel that way. Alam mong hindi yan totoo,hindi ka nagkulang sa mga anak natin. You were there for them kahit hiwalay tayo." She enlightened him. "Mahal,parang ang hirap kasi ng hinihingi mo. Sobrang dami nating kailangan i-sacrifice and i-adjust if ever mabuntis ako ulit. At ang hirap para saakin magbuntis ulit. I hope you understand."

He sighed and held her hands which was holding his face. "I'm sorry,Mahal."

She smiled and pressed her forehead against his. "I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you more,Mahal." He uttered and kissed her.

❤️💛