𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

TW, mentions of blood, mentions of death, mentions of passing out, physical abuse, punching

💐

I didn't mean to kill him.

I didn't, really. I was just trying to help my mum just like she said.

"Shit what did you do?" I can hear the voice of Tony Stark in my ear. Rhody is on the ground, dirt surrounding him. I shoot my web over to a tree nearby and I launch myself over.

Once I rush over to Rhody, Tony is already panicking. I pull my light blue mask off and I crouch down. The man's nose is bleeding and he's passed out.

"No, no, no. Did I kill him?" My breath quickens. Peter lands next to me and looks at him.

"Woah that'd be crazy if he's dead!" Peter shouts in shock. He crouches down.

"Jesus, kids. Go. He'll be fine. Go away now! There's more helpful things to do, and maybe pick the right team to throw punches at!" Tony shouts. I nod my head and shoot my web swinging away.

💐

"You had fun ruining that German airport with your friends?" My dad spits, holding onto the collar of my shirt.

"Dad, stop, please. Mum just told me to come here while they work things out back in the United States." I whisper, tears pricking in my eyes.

"Well I don't want you here." He pauses. "No one wants you here, go." He lets go of my shirt and points at the door.

"Please just let me stay here for a little bit." I mumble. He brings his arm back and throws a punch across my face. "Fuck." I hold onto my cheek.

"Go home, and don't tell anyone. I will kill your mother, you hear me?" He brings his fist back again, threatening me.

"Mhm." I stand up and lower my head.

Don't tell anyone.

💐

how did you guys like it?

i thought it was good, but give me your guys opinions.

i hope you all are doing well

don't forget to favorite these chapters

cheers!

xx, kelsey

word count: 325