𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧?...

TW, mentions of talking about s3xu@l @ssult

💐
Peter's POV

After I read through the letter for the thousandth time, I get up  and out of my seat in the middle of the bus ride. I walk to the back where Y/N is asleep on Florian's lap. I twist the necklace between my fingers. "Oh hey, Peter." Florian says, but all I can look at is the way her hands run through my loves hair.

I clear my throat, "Hey um can I talk to Y/N?"

She shakes her head, "Don't want to wake her, we were up all night." She looks and the letter in my hands, "What's that?"

I shrug, "It doesn't matter anyway." I let out a laugh and walk away feeling my shoulders sink.

💐

Y/N's POV

"Hey, we are stopped." I feel Flo shake me awake. "I think that Peter needs to talk to you." She rubs her fingers across my cheek.

I stretch my arms in the air, "Hm? What about?" I ask.

She shrugs, "He had a note and I saw a silver chain-" I feel my phone buzz so I grab it.

I wrinkle my eyebrows, seeing that I have over a hundred notifications, "What?"

"Your phone was buzzing a lot on the way here."

I open my phone and look at a text from Happy.

Happy: Don't post anything yet, I will write you something up first. How are you? Do you want to come home?

"What?" I say again. I open Twitter which has so many notifications, I click on one and I see a video... of Flo and me yesterday in that alley, kissing. There is another and it is the noises last night of me moaning from Flo. "No, shit, shit, shit." I hold up my phone to her and show her.

"Oh my god." She grabs my phone. I sigh into my hands. "This isn't that bad, it's fine."

"You can't see that it's you," I whisper. "But you can tell it's me." I feel like ripping my hair out. I am barely just accepting myself for this, and now the entire world knows that I like girls. I can't do this. I grab my phone from her and I stand up walking off the bus as quickly as I can.

Outside, there is a mini market and  then a door and so I walk to the door and as soon as I open it I am met with Peter Parker half-naked with a woman, my eyebrows shoot up, "Oh my god." I say as I turn around.

"Wait, Y/N!" Peter shouts. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Do you know who did it?" I ask, assuming he knows.

He looks at me with confusion as he is putting his clothes, "What are you talking about?"

"The videos." I pause, "Of me and Flo?"

"What videos?"

"The fucking video of me and Flo kissing in that alley and me moaning last night!" I snap for no reason.

He walks towards me, "What? No? I mean I heard that and saw the kissing in person  but videos?" He grabs my arm.

"I don't even know what to do." I sink into his touch, I see the woman with a case walk past us and leave. "I can't- I'm not ready for everyone to know yet."