𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫

TW, mentions of rape

💐

When I went home that morning, Peter and I went to coffee, we were sitting in our seats minding our own business until we hear, "We come to you now with revelations on last weeks attack in London." Peter and I turn our bodies to listen to the reporter on the TV. "An Anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quinton Beck AKA Mysterio moments before his death. Warning, you may find this video disturbing."

Peter and I look at each other with nervousness, I still haven't spoken out about what happened, I was going to this week after I went to therapy. The screen then glitches and Jack comes onto the screen. "I managed to send all the Elementals back, but I don't think I am going to make it off of this bridge. Spiderman attacked me. He has an army of drones, Stark technology. He's saying he's going to be the new Iron Man, no one else."

Then, Spiderman comes onto the screen. I slap my hand to my mouth. "Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack?" Edith asks. "There will be significant casualties."

"Yes." Peter spits, "Execute them all!"

The screen goes back to the reporter, "This shocking video was released earlier this morning on the controversial website, TheDailyBugle.net."

The Daily Bugle host comes onto the screen, "There you have it, folks, conclusive proof that Spiderman was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an Inter dimensional warrior who gave his life for this planet and who will no doubt go down as the greatest hero of all time!..." He pauses, "But that's not all folks, here's the real blockbuster! Brace yourselves, you might want to sit down for this one." Peter and I glance at each other, taking a deep breath.

Jack comes onto the screen, "Spiderman's real name-" It glitches, "Spiderman's real name- Spiderman's real name is Peter Parker!"

"Holy shit!" Peter covers his mouth when a picture of him comes onto the TV.

Everyone's head move to us, "Hey! You killed Mysterio!"

"We gotta go." I stand up and Peter does as well, "We can't take your car, we will be followed, you have your suit?"

Peter's suit covers him, "It's okay if I swing you, take us to my house? I think Happy is there."

"Yeah, just swing me." We walk out of the coffee shop and people surround us.

"Yo, it's him!" A man shouts.

Someone grabs me, "Woah, woah, woah, please don't touch her." Peter grabs me.

"You murdered Mysterio?" Another person asks. "Did you help him murder Mysterio, Y/N? Let me see your face." The woman reaches for Peters mask, but I swat her hand away, "She hit me! Y/N hit me!"

Peter shoots his web at a building and starts swinging us towards the subway but then we land on the the top of a beam that hangs over a bridge I hold out my arms to balance and Peter pulls out his phone and answers Ned, "Dude!" Peter shouts.

"Dude!" Ned shouts back.

"Dude!"

"Dude!"

"Dude!"

"Dudeeeeeeee!"

"Dude!" I finally shout.