𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐞𝐧𝐝

NOVEMBER 28TH, 2023

today peter and may moved out, it's so good to have my bed back

Y/N x.

DECEMBER 7TH, 2023

today peter and ned got accepted into college i am so so proud. florian also texted peter thanking him

Y/N x.

JANUARY 1ST, 2024

when the clocks stricked 00:00, peter kissed me. this morning i had the worst hangover

Y/N x.

JANUARY 25TH, 2024

today peter has asked me out on our first date since before the blip. we are going out on the 29th i'm soooooooooooooo excited

Y/N x.

JANUARY 29TH, 2024

Peter picked me up I was in a brown satin dress and he was in a dark green suit. He told me I looked pretty. I love him and that wont ever change. Now we are cuddled in my bed watching Star Wars, it's perfect.

Y/N x.

FEBRUARY 14TH, 2024

today was valentines, and peter and i had sex :)

Y/N x.

MARCH 27TH, 2924

peter and i are spending spring break together in florida, it's warm here and p is getting tan, he is so beautiful. we got matching tattoos and they say 'i love love you' in each other's handwriting on our wrists

Y/N x.

APRIL 16TH, 2024

today peter took me to our spot and he gave me a promise ring. i am happier than ever.

Y/N x.

MAY 26TH, 2024

today i graduated with my boyfriend and my best friend wtf is life, when did i get so old?

Y/N x.

JUNE 2ND, 2024

today is my birthday and three days ago peter surprised me and now i am in kauai, hawaii with my boyfriend getting the most love ever. i am so so happy.

Y/N x.

JULY 24TH, 2024

i've started to pack for college, i leave in two weeks and i don't know how i am supposed to leave peter

Y/N x.

AUGUST 1ST, 2024

peter and i got one last matching tattoo before i leave, i have a rose going down the side of my waist and peter got a dagger that goes down his waist

AUGUST 8TH, 2024 *this is written out instead of y/n writing it down*

Peter held me tighter than he ever had when the alarm went off to wake me up to leave. "Please, don't go." He kisses my shoulder.

"I've gotta, love." I run my fingers through his curly brown hair Peter wears his glasses more than his contacts now, the man is going through his hottest era yet.

He gulps, "I'm excited for you." He whispers, I can hear that he is sad. "I will just miss you loads"

I'll miss you too, love." I kiss his nose, then his lips. At that, he hovers over me, kissing me deeper, I focus on the way his lips feel on my and how soft they are-

"Y/N, get up- oh god I saw nothing." Happy covers his eyes, "I just- get up."

"No, no, no, Happy no we weren't-" I am cut off by the door shutting and Peter and I burst into a fit of laughter.

*

Leaving Peter was the hardest ever. We sat outside of the airport hugging each other for so so long. Both of us were crying loudly onto each other, "I don't want to go anymore."

"You need to go." Peter whispers. "It will be good and we can visit each throughout the breaks, take turns, you know?" I nod my head, "I love you." He kisses my forehead and he pulls away but I don't let go. "Y/N." He giggles while more tears fall.

"I am not letting go." I kiss his shoulder and squeeze him tighter, "Never letting go."

"Love, look at the moon." I turn my head and tilt it up so that I can see it, "We share the same moon, so when I am asleep and you are awake so you can't text me, look at the moon and remember that I am there." He hums.

"Oh my shit I love you." I cry more and peck his lips. He holds onto my waste when he deeply kisses me back.

"Okay, you should go." He pecks my lips again.

I nod, "Okay." I gulp and peck his lips, "Love you more than anything in this world."

"I love love you." He kisses me again.

"I love love you."

SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2024

peter and i didn't call for the first time today.

Y/N x.

NOVEMBER 26TH, 2024

i saw peter for thanksgiving, something was wrong and it wasn't the same.

Y/N x.

DECEMBER 17TH, 2024

peter and i's schedules cannot fucking match up

Y/N x.

JANUARY 1ST, 2025

peter canceled coming to france for new years. then he called me in the middle of the night and broke up with me.

Y/N x.

the end of part one.