𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤

TW, use of the word r@pe, use of the word @buse, mentions of passing out, mentions of broken bones, mentions of cuts, mentions of blood, (literally about everything for Spiderman Far From Home)

💐

When I woke up the following day I was in a cold sweat and my heart was racing from the nightmare Jack gave me. I take a deep breath and run my fingers through my hair. I look over to find sleeping Ned snoring as loud as can be on the other bed but Peter is nowhere to be found. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I showered and then I put on mid-thigh shorts with heart pockets and a striped sweater. I slide my doc martens on and a couple rings, then i put a braid into a strand of my hair.

I leave the room where the teachers are making phone calls and there are a bunch of kids just sitting around. I see Flo and so I sit next to her.

"Hey" I mumble, my voice raspy from my tears last night.

She kisses my temple, "How are you doing?" She asks.

I shrug, "I am freaking out on the inside but I think I look mentally stable, so that's good." I pause, "Peter isn't back, so I'm a little nervous."

"Y/N, are you sure it's him?" She puts her hand on my thigh comfortingly.

I gulp and nod, "Yeah, I am sure of it." A shiver runs down my spine, "I did some research when you left last night and I learned that he blipped cos I looked it up and they tore down the yard that he was out in when he blipped so he could have easily escaped that way.

"That's genuinely the dumbest thing that they could've done." She utters. I reach for her hand and I grip it.

"I am so scared." I whisper, "I don't want this to happen again."

She shakes her head, "It won't, it won't. Have you called Happy?" She asks.

"I need to do that, I should probably leave early." I pull out my phone.

"That's what we're doing."

"Oh?" I call Happy anyway, "Happy?" I say when I hear him answer.

"Hey, Y/N. I've written up what you are going to say about the video, I was just about to send it." He says.

I shake my head, "Not important. I think that jack has escaped and that he got botox and changed his name to Quinton Beck." I murmur.

Happy sighs, "Y/N, we are getting close to the not really year anniversary but year anniversary for the people who blipped and I'm sure it's triggering some things for you."

I shake my head, "They sound the same, he is pretending to be American, Happy! You can hear his British accent in his voice when he speaks! I'm not kidding I need you here, I need to show you." I argue.

"I don't want to." He groans.

"Happyyyyyyyy." I slur, "Please, please, please, please, please-"

"Okay, okay, but facetime me later when you are around him so that I can see, and then I will leave."

"As long as you don't just show your forehead. I'm gonna help P fight these Elementals because I want to fight Jack's ass." I pull my phone away, "Bye Happy, thank you, love you." I hang up. "I need to find Peter."